Unclear on Bonus points (1 Viewer)

FrozenSky

HSC
I've already posted this on another section of the forum, but there's been no reply so i decided to post it here for quicker/more response. :cry:

Hey guys, i need some help with the bonus point scheme... (UTS)

Let's say for example i want to do B science with B business

You know how B science offers bonus points for bio,chem physics?
If i apply for B sci and B business does those bonus points still apply for my double degree? So let's say for eg... I got band 5 in bio and physics and i applied for b sci & b business, will i get my bonus points for the double degree?

And one more question, i've asked my careers advisor about bonus points on B business. She said that i will get bonus points for eco,legal and business... But i went on the site and it didn't had eco,legal or bus as subjects for bonus points.
Can someone please clear things up for me?

Thanks.

Last edited:

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I've already posted this on another section of the forum, but there's been no reply so i decided to post it here for quicker/more response. :cry:

Hey guys, i need some help with the bonus point scheme...

Let's say for example i want to do B science with B business

You know how B science offers bonus points for bio,chem physics?
If i apply for B sci and B business does those bonus points still apply for my double degree? So let's say for eg... I got band 5 in bio and physics and i applied for b sci & b business, will i get my bonus points?

And one more question, i've asked my careers advisor about bonus points on B business. She said that i will get bonus points for eco,legal and business... But i went on the site and it didn't had eco,legal or bus as subjects for bonus points.
Can someone please clear things up for me?

Thanks.

im assuming this is for unsw, you can go to the hsc plus website and search the actualt program you are doing, to see what subjects will have bonuses, the only bonus points for business are maths( 3 unit gets one mark i think) and extension english (1 and 2 both get one each i think)

twistedrebel

HSC
max you can get is 5
also site is correct, careers advisor is full of shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)