Undecided! need help for pip topics (1 Viewer)

goki

hey there people, this is the first time ive ever used this thing and im relaly confused. but anyways!
has everyone got their pip topics? im like stuck.. i have a few in mind but im not sure.. here are my ideas so far
1. the role of beauty in a girls self esteem (i think this is wayy too broad and i dont know how to narrow it down.)
2. sex and adolescents (my friend came up with this topic, and it is quite good i think, bcos i can relate it many concepts like time, gender and even the media.. and something to do with rites of passage or something)
i dont know what to do!! HELP!!
my pip proposal is due very soon aswell, and i dont know what im going to do.. any help will be appreciated! =/

alby

cool duckie
HSC
dude, i think this'd be better in the actual sac forum....

the 1st 1's been done to death (self-esteem/depression stuff has anyway)
2nd 1's not too bad...

good luck anyway

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh..agreed..this should go in the other forum..but yeh..i think your second topic would be ok..it may be a little common too..but it's better than the first..keep thinking and if you still can't come up with anything i'd do your second option

little_red_fox

You could make the second one more time based on sex education and how its changed over time and why etc, don't know if this helps..was pretty bad at choosing my own topic, don't do anything that's too common though, the markers hate that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)