Unis sending prospectus (1 Viewer)

miss-smexy

HSC
Hi!

Today i was sent an Undergraduate Law Prospectus from UNSW.

There is a high chance that I can get into UNSW and I was wondering whether they sent the prospectus because they already know who they will be offering places to this year.

If you applied for a combined law degree at UNSW, did you receive a prospectus? If you did/didn't, what was your UAI? Above or below the cutoff of 99.2?

Do unis normally do this with any of their courses?

Hope someone can answer this!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Hmm, what was included in your prospectus? I did receive information from UNSW about their Combined Law program (My UAI was above their cutoff), but I'm not sure if what they sent me was the prospectus you are talking about.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Don't worry you, you'll get in.

(Completely off topic, don't forget to go back to school in March to get your EE2 journal.)

miss-smexy

HSC
Hmmm it was a booklet that said 'prospectus' or something... But anyway i don't wanna keep my hopes up >.<

hahah thanks Jayadore - I don't need to actually go in cuz I have contacts ;) and so do you! But are you going to go into school anyway?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I know what you mean about the hopes thing, I'm worried about my course as well. :S

I want to talk to her about how well we did :)
Aka best EE2 class ever?

HSC
jayadore said:
Don't worry you, you'll get in.

(Completely off topic, don't forget to go back to school in March to get your EE2 journal.)
how come you guys get ur ee2 journals back???

edit: miss-smexy, i'm assuming you received a UAI of over 99.2 if you're saying you have high chance of getting into law at UNSW. why are you then considering to do law at maq?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
chocolatecookie said:
how come you guys get ur ee2 journals back???
Our teacher said we could come by and pick them up once she got our journals back. Didn't your teacher offer you that choice? I'm pretty sure you can get yours back, just ask when school resumes. They come back around March though.

miss-smexy

HSC
Hi Chocolate cookie,

1) Cut-offs might change
2) Unsure of how many EAS points I will get (I got below 99.2 but Macq uni gave me 4 EAS points... so hopefully UNSW will too which means I can get in)
3) Macq is my choice after UNSW

umm the boardofstudies sends back the journals to your school as well as your marked major work... I think? Is that right Jayadore? Doesn't your school give you the option to collect your journals?

starrysky

HSC
miss-smexy said:
umm the boardofstudies sends back the journals to your school as well as your marked major work... I think? Is that right Jayadore? Doesn't your school give you the option to collect your journals?
I know this is off-topic, but SERIOUSLY?!

That's it, I'm ambushing the English Faculty when the term starts up.

HSC
miss-smexy said:
Hi Chocolate cookie,

1) Cut-offs might change
2) Unsure of how many EAS points I will get (I got below 99.2 but Macq uni gave me 4 EAS points... so hopefully UNSW will too which means I can get in)
3) Macq is my choice after UNSW
fair enough =)
i wonder if the cut-off for law @ maq will go up... that's my first preference.

miss-smexy said:
our school never told us anything :mad:
i would really like to receive my marked major work back, but i don't think i'd be bothered to go back in feb :eek:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
starrysky said:
I know this is off-topic, but SERIOUSLY?!

That's it, I'm ambushing the English Faculty when the term starts up.
chocolatecookie said:
our school never told us anything :mad:
i would really like to receive my marked major work back, but i don't think i'd be bothered to go back in feb :eek:
You should both be able to get your journals (not sure about the major work since my teacher kept previous years' major works) back around March. Just call up the school and ask your head of english/EE2 teacher.

Also, what schools are you guys from?

HSC
^^ oh well, i dont think tho that i'll get mine back (can't be bothered)...
i'm from riverside girl's high =)
you?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
miss-smexy said:
My school lets me take everything back - The major work and the journal. :D

starrysky

HSC
jayadore said:
You should both be able to get your journals (not sure about the major work since my teacher kept previous years' major works) back around March. Just call up the school and ask your head of english/EE2 teacher.

Also, what schools are you guys from?
Okay, I just texted my teacher and he said I can go in when school starts up and scab it off him. Now ... if only I could be bothered.

I'm from Moorebank High School. :)

TANZINHEADILY. kbye.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
@tanjin: really?! I want my major work (with all it's flaws and blemishes).

I don't know whether miss-smexy wants me giving out (somewhat) personal information but we're from Sefton (that's in Sefton).

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
jayadore said:
@tanjin: really?! I want my major work (with all it's flaws and blemishes).
Yes indeedles. :uhhuh:

Every EE2 student at my school has been allowed to collect their journals and major works for years now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)