Unit help? (1 Viewer)

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
ok so when do I need to confirm my units by?
and do i have to choose the units below for my course or are there others that I may select?

Unit Set Structure

Year 1
Autumn

Professional Skills for Science
Biology 1
Introduction to Animal Science
Human Animal Interactions Spring

Biometry
Resource Sustainability
Animal Science
Introduction to Wildlife Studies

sorry but i find this whole unit thing quite confusing >.<
any help would be appreciated =] thanks =D

Bananaberry

HSC
If thats what is says, pick those. The only way you could select other units is if they gave you the option of electives.

rawr11

HSC
N/A
So I'm doing the enrolment now and up to the 'unit-sets' part.. what do I put there cause i tried to search for my major and it couldn't find it? am i supposed to put sub/major there or an elective?

Oh and by the way, if i chose my units now will i be able to edit/change it before the tutorial registration date?? cheers.

Last edited:

Darkenedjib

HSC
So I'm doing the enrolment now and up to the 'unit-sets' part.. what do I put there cause i tried to search for my major and it couldn't find it? am i supposed to put sub/major there or an elective?

Oh and by the way, if i chose my units now will i be able to edit/change it before the tutorial registration date?? cheers.
Look at what key programs are available for your course and follow the recommended unit structure, usually you won't have to worry about electives in the first semester. And yeah you can change them anytime till the end of March.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)