University Lecturer Tutoring, limited spaces available Epping & strathfield/ Concord (1 Viewer)

Enzym3

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I don't teach at highschool, I teach the people who teach at highschool and if you're motivated and willing to work hard I can teach you.

University lecturer (In Medicine & Science full resume available upon request) with over a decade of H.S.C. tutoring is running H.S.C. classes with strictly limited spaces for the 2012 HSC in maths, chemistry and biology at Epping and Concord.

I teach this stuff because I love science and math and I believe that every student has the potential to do exceptionally well. I'm also very good at it (references available on request, or just come to a trial class) so I tend to run out of room fairly quickly most years...

If you are keen to improve (I like a challenge so come find me if you're getting 15% on tests) and you're willing to work your ass off (I teach at university pace) send me a pm me (easiest) or call me on 0424927473(a bit harder to get me on this) and we'll arrange a time for an interview.

Class rates $30 per hour, Private lessons by agreement only

Enzym3

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Re: University Lecturer Tutoring, limited spaces available Epping & strathfield/ Con

bump, Campsie classes now open for General Maths, Maths, Chemistry and Biology

PM for details

sorry, still booked solid for One-to-ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)