UNSW chit chat thread (2 Viewers)

Mr_Kap

HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2017

Oh cool,
doing it this sem.
i went to the first lecture yesterday and they tried to show us the proof for the cardinality of a power set but i had no fking idea what was going on
i had enrolled in it but decided to drop it yesterday. Don't think i can handle two computing, analytical chem and discrete math all in one semester, especially because how much i hate math..and I don't want to get 50s to 60s in it. Planning to keep the wam above 70 this sem. If it wasnt for my hd's in scif/babs1201/chem1041/phys1111 my wam would be in the 50s instead of 70s rn lol

Jakulore

HSC

So, I just bought my ticket to Law Camp... Seeing as I have a law lecture on at 4 on the day that we leave (we leave at 1) would my lecturer allow us to do the lecture at a different time (seeing as a number of the people would likely not be in attendance).

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

Most people I know will be long graduated, and I'd rather be getting started on my career and earning money. Especially when a single comp sci just takes 3 years.
why would u take 5 years then wouldnt it be an extra sem?

b0b101

Pharaoh
HSC

omg was this bus around 4.30ish
nah, like 8:30ish AM it smelt g̶l̶o̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ weird...

Also that ECON1101 game better be the shit, the hype they are creating is wayyyy too much

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Most people I know will be long graduated, and I'd rather be getting started on my career and earning money. Especially when a single comp sci just takes 3 years.
you do realise that if you lag behind your classmates, they'll help you in the job search

for instance, i have a friend at google - she said if i didn't get a job, to hit her up, and she'd get me an interview

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

you do realise that if you lag behind your classmates, they'll help you in the job search

for instance, i have a friend at google - she said if i didn't get a job, to hit her up, and she'd get me an interview
Hey, it's me your bestfriend

turntaker

HSC

Can she get me.an interview plz

Jakulore

HSC

I had MDIA1002 earlier for the first time today... It was boring.

Last edited:

Jakulore

HSC

One of my lecturers doesn't put the lecture slides online or record the lecture, and he goes to fast to make many notes... RIP. :(

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

One of my lecturers doesn't put the lecture slides online or record the lecture, and he goes to fast to make many notes... RIP. :(
Just go to the lectures and listen then. No need to take notes tbh

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

discrete maffs is the lyf of computers

Mr_Kap

HSC

Just go to the lectures and listen then. No need to take notes tbh
RIP. I hope u can learn things from lectures quickly and have a good memory. Tbh I find i do not absorb much of anything when someone like a teacher/lecturer says content thats new to me, so Im glad this isnt for any of my subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)