UNSW fee system (1 Viewer)

study123456

HSC
Hi, its my first time going to uni, and i am a bit confused about how to pay my fee, i have enrolled but i havent recieved any fee record receipt on which i can pay it, so by when will it come. (Note: I have read the unsw fee guide, but its a bit wordy for me haha)
Also i am also eligible for HECS but have decided to pay partially as well, i do know that i'll have to pay the partial fee upfront but what about the part that HECS will cover, do I need to do any action, or will it happen automatically. Also if i decide that i cannot partially pay up front can i change that in my form (e.g give ATO a call and make them change it) Can someone please simplify the procedure for me.

Thanks

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Did you submit a TFN? Also, you should contact the University over fees rather than the ATO. I suspect it runs like Macquarie Uni, where you can pay for 2 subjects, and put 2 on HECs through a HECs deferral form. I suggest going into or ringing UNSW and they'll be able to talk you through the process (or do it for you if you come in person).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)