UNSW gym? (1 Viewer)

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Sup Ladies..

Is the uni gym any good?

heard it get crowded there sometime..

Thinking of going there to lose some fat.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it's a very big gym, lots of equipment, (was) cheap, and does get a little crowdy unfortunately.

its a really good gym though. a lot of focus on compounds and ur fair share of machines for the pussies

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it caters for all sorts of people. there are also a lot of treadmills and ellipticals

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
they made it really expensive this year. The only membership is for gym+pool+fitness classes, whereas before you could just have a gym one. (Theres also casual entry ones but thats expensive too.) The gyms good, lots of equipment, and yes it does get crowded but if you can, just go during non-peak, i.e. 9-3. It's usually fairly empty then.

HSC
Uni Grad
it's a very big gym, lots of equipment, (was) cheap, and does get a little crowdy unfortunately.

its a really good gym though. a lot of focus on compounds and ur fair share of machines for the pussies
they made it really expensive this year. The only membership is for gym+pool+fitness classes, whereas before you could just have a gym one. (Theres also casual entry ones but thats expensive too.) The gyms good, lots of equipment, and yes it does get crowded but if you can, just go during non-peak, i.e. 9-3. It's usually fairly empty then.
what are the prices for membership? :O

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Is the class including? like the pump attack or whatever it call.

LOLXD

HSC
when will it be my turn to squat in the curling rack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)