UNSW Union Elections (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
I think it's the Union Elections that are going on at UNSW atm...

I would really appreciate it if all those who are on these forums and go to UNSW to vote for the party 'POWER'

This party did assist BOS in the massive amounts of leaflets we had for the Open Days, so PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSE vote for the POWER PARTY!!! And get all your friends to vote for them too!!!

It's the Party that helps BoredOfStudies!!!

timmii

sporadic attendee
What kind of party is it...? How come they were helping you?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I'm just wondering what student at UNSW actually votes :p

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by christ_ine
I'm just wondering what student at UNSW actually votes :p
surprisingly, a lot of 'em do. i votd for ____ cos they've promised pool tables in all common rooms. they better do it or else ..... :p

kini mini

HSC
That was actually the Guild and not the Union - union was last session.

Power was my first choice, number 2 was "Butts off Library Lawn" [ban the bum crack from the lib lawn, puts you off your lunch :p], number 3 "Escalator for basser Steps"...number 15, the last, was reserved for Women's Power. I read their material and decided that as a male I was duty bound to vote them dead last :D.

maniacguy

Lol... Women's power is effectively a division of Power - if you look at their preferences (as outlined in Tharunka's Election Edition) you'll notice that they're very close to Power's.

It's Malcom Jones and the Upper House all over again.

Not that this stopped me from voting for some Power candidates. That's right, I voted below the line - which means I got to fill out 7 pieces of paper (maybe 8 - I lost count) instead of one :D

timmii

sporadic attendee
Hehe usyd didnt have below/above the line options...Just 200 candidates to choose from :rolleyes: and 4 election papers. So don't be complaining too quickly! I spent more time trying to explain to ppl how it all worked than anything else :p

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by maniacguy
Lol... Women's power is effectively a division of Power - if you look at their preferences (as outlined in Tharunka's Election Edition) you'll notice that they're very close to Power's.
I know, so is eco power, but more fool them - no party with those principles is getting my vote!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I voted anything with Gulfam Ahmed's face

sei

HSC
Originally posted by Da Monstar
surprisingly, a lot of 'em do. i votd for ____ cos they've promised pool tables in all common rooms. they better do it or else ..... :p
so you voted for Y.O.U. then? They promised pool tables on the lawns too hehe!! And every UNSW student gets to go on a cruise hehehe

The Student's First ppl told us that Power was under investigation for bribing students to vote for them (I'm not joking that's what they were saying).

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
yes the power party was being called a number of things...including being communists!
yeah I heard.

Heaps good to hear that most of you have been voting for POWER. Yeah, they did print out leaflets for us. all 8000!!!
It did take quite a while too.

B

Bambul

Yes, Power won. I think Studients First won Environment and Womens, plus a few of the people on the council (or whatever it was called). That's what I heard anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)