UOW early admission (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the most important piece of information with respect to UoW's Early Admission is:

You do not need to meet any particular subject band results or ATAR score unless specified in your Early Admission offer email. For most students, completing the Year 12 exams is the final step to joining us at UOW in 2022.

If the degree(s) you have applied for does not require you to meet any particular subject band or a specific ATAR in terms of UoW's Early Admission, then I believe UoW would likely be rather lenient when it comes to giving out early offers. Otherwise, they might be a bit more strict if the degree you applied for requires you to achieve a certain result in a particular subject and/or a certain ATAR if you wish to receive an offer through their Early Admission.

I hope this helps! :D

cloud_berry

HSC
I’m just gonna ask this here since its already a thread about UOW early admissions - I heard you have to do a phone interview as well for UOW, what sorts of things do they ask? Is it just for formality/confirmation or part of the early admission process?

Nikolerak

HSC
Depends on the degree/course. If they are not capped, quite lenient.

XXXPUMPERXXX

HSC
Uni Grad
like nesa year 11 marks they have up on students online
First time I have ever heard of that lol it says I need my student number and my pin. I came back to Australia 2 years ago so I don't know these things I guess. The school didn't tell me anything about those when I signed up do you know where I can get them ?

specificagent1

HSC
First time I have ever heard of that lol it says I need my student number and my pin. I came back to Australia 2 years ago so I don't know these things I guess. The school didn't tell me anything about those when I signed up do you know where I can get them ?
you need your student number for the hsc exam. ask your school they would have it

specificagent1

HSC
how did you do your uac without student number and nesa sharing info with uac

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
how did you do your uac without student number and nesa sharing info with uac
If you're applying directly to a university, which is the case of UOW Early Admission, you can log in using Facebook, Google or LinkedIn, meaning you don't need the credentials you'd need for a normal application that you submit via UAC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)