• Got a question on how to use our new website? Check out our user guide here!

URGENT HELP w/ subject choices (1 Viewer)

pcyliza

HSC
Okay so these are my subjects I definitely want to do;

3unit Math
Adv Eng
Chem
Physics
FREB (french beginners)

But I need to choose another and I don’t know whether to do Ancient History or Biology.

So Ancient or Biology?

Last edited:

Ebubble

HSC
Okay so these are my subjects I definitely want to do;

3unit Math
Adv Eng
Chem
Physics
FREB (french beginners)

But I need to choose another and I don’t know whether to do Ancient History or Biology.

So Ancient or Biology?
I would do biology because it's a science like your 2 other subjects. Ancient history, if you actually like history. AH would also be very different from all your other subjects. I heard it is also time consuming in relation to writing and essays. Your profile says your industry interests are medicine, education and legal and ancient history won't contribute much towards your interests. Good luck with your decision and remember you can always drop for year 12.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

sida1049

HSC
If you intend to do something relevant to biology in uni (e.g. medicine, health care, biomedical engineering, et cetera), then keep biology. If not, then it's down to your personal preference.

Bob Jane

HSC
Ancient history is a trash subject, go with biology.

studygirl118

HSC
It depends what you want to do in uni!! I did both Ancient and Bio and both are very time consuming and have heaps of content. If you want to do something science, medicine or health related in Uni I would recommend to do Biology because it has lots of anatomy and stuff so it would be really relevant to those courses. However if you want to do Law / education / communications degree I would do ancient as it helps build your essay and evaluative skills that would be useful for Those type of degrees, whereas Biology would be kinda useless in that regard.
Completely up to what you want to do!! Both super interesting but hard work ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)