Urgent help with subject selection (1 Viewer)

ntlng

HSC
So I want to choose the following subjects for year 11:
English Ext
Maths Adv (or Standard)
Society & Culture
Drama
Dance/Music 1
French Beginners

- My English is okay, not too good not too bad but I truly like the subject, so would I do well to a certain extent if I do Ext?
- On the other hand, I hate Maths like hell but I have 0 problems with it for now. Should I do Adv for the sake of scaling or would it be too much work?
- For Drama, I can write scripts and all but my face expression is dull af I literally look the same no matter what I'm feeling *crai* would it still be okay if I do drama? I want to study theatre in the future and become a scriptwriter/director.
- I have 0 experiences in both Dance and Music would it be a bad idea if I take either one of them? For Music the only thing I can comprehend are the notes lol. But they would benefit me a lot if I want to do musical theatre right?
- What is the content in French like? I am usually a fast language learner (managed to pick up Jap) but for French I find pronunciation quite tricky

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
What musical instrument do you play?

What are your current electives? How are you performing in them?

Are you doing music theory exams? If not, then it might be harder? (I have not done Music)

ntlng

HSC
What musical instrument do you play?

What are your current electives? How are you performing in them?

Are you doing music theory exams? If not, then it might be harder? (I have not done Music)
My current electives are commerce and IST and they're okay for me, except I don't like them that much (chose them because I thought they would be helpful)... And I don't really know about music that much except for some theory back in year 8. But I generally like music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)