Urgent SOR Help!! (1 Viewer)

Xnjks

HSC
Hey guys,

So i'm revising for my prelims and i'm having trouble answering this question from my sor II syllabus..
"Identify the importance of the covenant for the Jewish people"
I just need some assistance with what to write I just don't know where to start.

Thank youu

DarkAmb3r

HSC
Hello, I'm also studying for SOR II prelims
I have a rough response that I'll paste at the bottom, I hope it helps 😙

Good luck!

The Covenant IS the foundation of integrity, truth, accountability and faith in God. They reflect the Jewish history of God's faithfulness and thus the promises hold great significance in highlighting the bond between God and his chosen people. This is shown through the Covenant God made with the Patriarchs; Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The covenants are based on the commandments of exile and restoration of the Israelites and their residence into God's grace.

*make sure to include a quote*

Xnjks

HSC
Hello, I'm also studying for SOR II prelims
I have a rough response that I'll paste at the bottom, I hope it helps 😙

Good luck!

The Covenant IS the foundation of integrity, truth, accountability and faith in God. They reflect the Jewish history of God's faithfulness and thus the promises hold great significance in highlighting the bond between God and his chosen people. This is shown through the Covenant God made with the Patriarchs; Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The covenants are based on the commandments of exile and restoration of the Israelites and their residence into God's grace.

*make sure to include a quote*
Yes, it does. Thank you so much. I had all the information but I needed help putting it together.
Good luck with your prelims!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)