US and UN.. did anyone do them?!! (1 Viewer)

rama_v

HSC
I did UN...
I did the first question, i thought it was ok. I dont think many ppl did the second question at our school, not sure. But it was pretty easy, i just talked about collective security and how nations went in to stop civil wars in a country that asked for its help (the Congo 1960) and how the Korean war didnt really reflect internationalism etc.

lil_kimmy

ok yeah same.. everyone in my class did the first question.. but we only have 8 people! i talked about Korea and Somalia and Cambodia.. and alittle bit about the International Court of Justice and how that attempted to promote collective security and internationalism

miranda

HSC
rama_v said:
I did UN...
I did the first question, i thought it was ok. I dont think many ppl did the second question at our school, not sure. But it was pretty easy, i just talked about collective security and how nations went in to stop civil wars in a country that asked for its help (the Congo 1960) and how the Korean war didnt really reflect internationalism etc.
are you from newtown performing arts hs?? :D

i did the same thing.

rama_v

HSC
lol Im from mitchell high, we have two classes and we all did the Un causes its pretty much straightforward really if u look at it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)