Using liquid paper (1 Viewer)

lonelynight99

HSC
Hey guys I wonder if I get marked down if I use liquid paper in the short answer parts? Damn the examiner didnt give me a caution or something.

madharris

HSC
N/A
No, they're not going to go.

"Omfg! He used liquid paper! Let's mark him down, even though we don't clearly specify not use liquid paper!"

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think they can mark you down for using liquid paper. I used correction tape, they might not like but who cares.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You don't get marked down, but it's a waste of your time using it in most cases.

Ryan_T90

HSC
It does say in the HSC Examination timetable which has 'important' information for students it does state that you cannot take in "correction fluid". However, I doubt they'll mark you down for it. The only reason they don't want you taking it in is because not only do they positively mark but it takes time for the liquid to dry.

lonelynight99

HSC
It does say in the HSC Examination timetable which has 'important' information for students it does state that you cannot take in "correction fluid". However, I doubt they'll mark you down for it. The only reason they don't want you taking it in is because not only do they positively mark but it takes time for the liquid to dry.
If that's the case, the examiner would've told me. I sat right infront of them when I have my language exam. I use it throughout the exam, they didnt say a thing. I really dont know LOL

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
The BOS examiners in my school take it off you if you even bring it in
As ironic as it may sound... When I wanted some liquid paper.. the BOS people gave me liquid pen to use... and I had to tell them its not allowed... they wasted my time... could've allowed me to go get my liquid paper from my bag... but quoted "nahh... u can't leave once ur in the exam room"... felt so pissed... I told them that they could come with me to get the liquid paper... but instead they gave me the liquid pen that they had... so annoying... :( This was in Biology exam btw...

However the main supervisor... was generous and gave me 2 pencils with a rubber to use during the IPT exam.... was so happy :)

imbored2

HSC
Waste of time but I don't think it's against the rules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)