uts early entry engineering/science (1 Viewer)

lydiaodehh

HSC
hey y’all i got an early offer for engineering/science and i was wondering what civil engineering or environmental science?? (pretty sure it’s that) we’re like at uts. is that an okay combo?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations on your offer!

While my knowledge of engineering is limited, studies of civil engineering with a focus on the environment would likely constitute a good combination. This is because a civil engineering approach that encompasses the concepts of structures and landscapes and the way these are constructed to blend with or protect the environment results in a potential advantage to the student, especially in our modern world, where environmental sustainability is sought and encouraged in a range of aspects and fields to a greater extent.

I hope this helps! 😄

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A

While my knowledge of engineering is limited, studies of civil engineering with a focus on the environment would likely constitute a good combination. This is because a civil engineering approach that encompasses the concepts of structures and landscapes and the way these are constructed to blend with or protect the environment results in a potential advantage to the student, especially in our modern world, where environmental sustainability is sought and encouraged in a range of aspects and fields to a greater extent.

I hope this helps! 😄
Do offers eventually expire once you don’t accept it? I’m not really in the mood of doing university till 2023, but don’t know what to study and do.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Do offers eventually expire once you don’t accept it? I’m not really in the mood of doing university till 2023, but don’t know what to study and do.
While the expiration dates for offers (or lack thereof) depend on the university (for example, offers for any university course at WSU do not have a specific date to accept), offers will generally lapse when the session (such as a semester/trimester) commences if you have not started and completed your enrolment.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
While the expiration dates for offers (or lack thereof) depend on the university (for example, offers for any university course at WSU do not have a specific date to accept), offers will generally lapse when the session (such as a semester/trimester) commences if you have not started and completed your enrolment.
Okay thanks 🐐

lydiaodehh

HSC

I hope this helps! 😄
okay thanks this helped a lot. if you do go uts could you tell me about the general vibe there lol

specificagent1

HSC
accept your offer asap, im pretty sure uts tells you to accept it within a time frame. Refrain from enrolling and defer your studies if you dont want to start next year

lydiaodehh

HSC
accept your offer asap, im pretty sure uts tells you to accept it within a time frame. Refrain from enrolling and defer your studies if you dont want to start next year
oh no lol i’ve accepted it and i’ve picked my units coz it opened two weeks ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)