UTS law (1 Viewer)

Greninja340

HSC
Is there any point in doing law at uts or is it only useful to go to good universities like usyd or unsw

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Is there any point in doing law at uts or is it only useful to go to good universities like usyd or unsw
UNSW and Usyd definitely have the best reputation and if you want to get into the best law firms then I recommend going there. But then again they also have high atar cutoffs. Don't feel unmotivated or less then other students if you go to UTS because it is also a great uni. I have friends who went to UTS and now they work at law firms and are doing amazing.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Old Dubbo Gaol, NSW (hold on is it spelt jail or gaol)

While those Unis are real good, This one has you covered, no need for ATAR... your entrance exam is to go on heists! HOW AMAZING IS THAT? You get free rent on campus as well. More hands-on as well.

I actually went here on an excursion back in primary, those inmates are amazing, they love their degrees, they tell you the importance of being true, morally and lawfully. Ironic heh.

Doctorate in Armed Robberies
Masters in Planned Crime
Masters in Heists
PhD in Law Breaking

FREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SHOWING OFF YOUR ARSENAL

They give you first-hand experience.

quickoats

HSC
If you want to become a practising lawyer, study law at your most preferred uni out of those that give you a law offer. Generally, UTS and Macq (and to a greater extent, WSU, UoW, UoN and UNE) are a bit more generous with their offers than UNSW and USyd.

It’s best to study what you want, wherever you can, rather than studying an alternate degree with the intent of doing an internal transfer into law or a postgrad JD. These alternate routes are not guaranteed, likely to take longer, and may be much more costly (JD can be full fee) over going straight into law in a different “less prestigious” uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)