UTS Opal (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i call dibs on the idea of "UTS Opal Card Savings Society"

zg58

HSC
Sadly, we have to submit all personal details to transport regulator to get it, and wait for the 27th .....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
That's not what the site says?

The Opal Concession card will be available to eligible UTS students from Monday 27 July.

If you are eligible, please complete the following two steps in order to receive your card:

Provide consent: You must either have a current travel concession sticker on your UTS student ID card,
or

you must log into My Student Admin, click on the agreements tab, and provide consent for UTS to share your details with Transport for NSW.
Apply: You can apply from Monday 27 July, by simply going to the Opal website and clicking on "order an Opal card". Please provide your contact details during the application process so that Opal can contact you if your eligibility changes.

zg58

HSC
That's not what the site says?
It is a two step process,

First, get the sticker which we all have

Second, apply through opal website, which involves submit all your details to create an account, then apply the concession card..... only adult and child opal available at the news stand

The first step is used to justify at any point when we encounter a ticket check, we have to present both opal and student ID with the sticker to avoid being fined ....[emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)