UWS Early Offer (1 Viewer)

phuong14

HSC
i just got this email from uws.

Congratulations on your recent achievements in Year 12!

I am pleased to offer you an Early Offer Opportunity at the University of Western Sydney.

does this mean im in?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: If i'm above cutoff, does that guarantee my a place in the course

I am pleased to offer you an Early Offer Opportunity at the University of Western Sydney.

does this mean im in?
Yes, if you accept the offer.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

does this mean im in?
youre in! congratulations!! :)

phuong14

HSC
atm, with my atar im below cut-off, however with my bonus im over the cut-off. so im in 100% right?
fk im soooo happy

muhahahahahaha

HSC
uws alwyas takes into consideraton the bonus marks, so yes, your UNIVERSITY atar becomes your atar that they take into consideration So lets say that you got an atar of lets say 70, and they oggered you 10 bonus marks then your uni atar becomes 80 and that'll be above the lets say 75 cut offf for your course. YOURE IN!! :D :D Im so happy for you!

Mayb-no-mayb-so

HSC
Phuong14, I was wondering when u had UWS as 1st preference since? Only I wish I could still get "early Jan offer"- my atar is above the cut-off and all. I also did change my preference by sometime round the 16th Dec... but I think I must've missed something earlier on??? What did I do wrong? Too late to change anything now, right? Cos the offers are released 4th Jan 9am. But Congrats to you!

phuong14

HSC
yeh, i always had uws as my preference all along, think it was probably 14th-15th of september. hope you can get an early offer too, if not hope you get in the main rounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)