UWS Site (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
Just wondering, are any of you or do you know of those who are pictured on our UWS website?

Just a query I raise now when I don't have assignments gazing at me.

L

LaraB

im guessin they may be past Scholarship recipients.

coz that's one of the thingo's in the contract - that you may be asked to take part in news and other forms of promotions be it photos or interviews or open days or uni info sheets n info nights n stuff like that.... all oh so exciting :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nope. But there are far too many pictures from the Hawkesbury campus. And why is the grass so green in real life?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
coz that's one of the thingo's in the contract - that you may be asked to take part in news and other forms of promotions be it photos or interviews or open days or uni info sheets n info nights n stuff like that.... all oh so exciting
Yea, that's how my tutor got me to do that naked photoshoot.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Nope. But there are far too many pictures from the Hawkesbury campus. And why is the grass so green in real life?
lol when i did a thingo 4 da telegraph for when results came out from hsc wit another guy who's doin um..fine arts or somethin nowl.. the photographer was whingin that we hadta do it at parra coz he said it doesn;t like "uni like enough" but its too green n like..nice without being all that way so he said campbelltown n hawesbury are better for photo stuff for uws:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
lol when i did a thingo 4 da telegraph for when results came out from hsc wit another guy who's doin um..fine arts or somethin nowl.. the photographer was whingin that we hadta do it at parra coz he said it doesn;t like "uni like enough" but its too green n like..nice without being all that way so he said campbelltown n hawesbury are better for photo stuff for uws:)
The grass thats in the photo we aren't allowed to walk on. Theres a huge sign saying "Keep off the grass" and they make us walk the long way. But what they don't see won't kill them ;)

Thats like theres another part, around a rose garden called fairy circle that people aren't allowed to walk on until they graduate, some sort of tradition with some people who are dead and were buried there.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
but we walk though there all the time... i think...
shh ... don't tell anyone!! Don't worry, I walk through there as well. Too lazy and cold to walk around :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)