Vanilla Sky (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
OMG YAY! someone is doing a text im doing. Im doing it for imaginative journeys. It a great text because its open to interpretation plus its imaginative because most of the journey 'David' endeavours is within his psyche and it involves how he's struggling to take control of his own life again especially because this incident had caused a hurdle in his perfectly marked out life.
It can also involve psychoanalysis...there's heaps to talk about! what do you think?

nickw...

HSC
N/A
thgat movie was fucked, worst i've ever seen. i just sat there n made jokes about a characters nose.

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
yeah but because its screwed is probably a good thing for me... less ppl will chose to do it... and makes my ideas and choice of text look betta

nickw...

HSC
N/A
Who produced n directed it? It seemed like a kinda pseudo-art film to me.

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
The movie is pretty cool.. except I missed the bit where they saw the Vanilla Sky painting.. cos I was going to the toilet and kylie didnt pause quick enough :mad: :)

Is a good text though - how you finding it jess? Maybe we should share ideas lol

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
lol you should have held it! lol i didnt know an important part was coming up. just watch it again. but its too late at the moment trials start tomorrow :p

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
lol you cant hide from trials... they had to come one day.... lol... 11hours and 30minutes before they start!!!!!!! im excited!!!! lol

Fungrys

HSC
Burn!!!!!!!!!

Damn maths sucked :/

Stupid test... stupid timetable.. stupid school

Last edited:

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
this is the english forum not the maths forum lol go complain somewhere else. OMG i just remembered i forgot to mention that Vanilla SKy alludes to citizen kane.... ah dammit... oh well i probably would have run out of time anyway.

Fungrys

HSC
kyliej said:
this is the english forum not the maths forum lol go complain somewhere else. OMG i just remembered i forgot to mention that Vanilla SKy alludes to citizen kane.... ah dammit... oh well i probably would have run out of time anyway.
Ahahaha sucked in, thats probably the only thing I did get in :eek:

Damn history.. damn software design.. damn biology.. stupid school... stupid timetable..

Only one picture is suitable here:

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
Fungrys said:
Ahahaha sucked in, thats probably the only thing I did get in :eek:

Damn history.. damn software design.. damn biology.. stupid school... stupid timetable..

Only one picture is suitable here:

lol ah poor mr williams.... thinks he's so great lol but yet he is hated and despised by so many students........ yes i hate him....... damn him... lol when we were trying out for variety night he acted like we weren't good enough... lol miss gowdy was telling him to shutup because he doesnt know what hes talking about. lmao.

anywho you and i shaun..... its now world war IV between us (world war III is between me and anna)... lol you didnt save me a seat in the car. thats a crime =P

Fungrys

HSC
Anna? In a war? I dont believe it lol

Pssh ill own you with my hardcore car driving skills

;) it'll get sorted on the friday lol

I

ignition

nickw... said:
thgat movie was fucked, worst i've ever seen. i just sat there n made jokes about a characters nose.
which character's nose?

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
ah and i kno it wont b sorted on friday. snowy already got to me and told me how i was cut.... you cut me shaun... you cut me deep....

lol and yes anna was in a war.... and it was a mighty fine war.....

Fungrys

HSC
like i said, it'll be sorted out then. is matty coming out too?

and wtf would snowy know about this?

=S lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)