• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

VERY IMPORTANT PLZ IM ACTUALLY DESPERATE (4 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
GUYS TODAY ME N MY FRIEND SKIPPED A CLASS N WE HAVENT THOUGHT THE WHOLE THING THRO
Unfortunately we have an assignment due the first day back on term 4 so we couldnt be away today since its the day before (technically) according to NESA rules do we get a mark of zero and n-awarded for not attending all the classes or just if we are away??? Also can u give evidence from the website or some trusted place

plz i feel rlly bad since she’s been coming first in that subject for 2 yrs now n i dont want her to not

ps we are in yr 10

GUYS PLZ HELP WE R FREAKING OUT RN THE ASSIGNMENT WEIGHS 40%

Shavi Masee

HSC
GUYS TODAY ME N MY FRIEND SKIPPED A CLASS N WE HAVENT THOUGHT THE WHOLE THING THRO
Unfortunately we have an assignment due the first day back on term 4 so we couldnt be away today since its the day before (technically) according to NESA rules do we get a mark of zero and n-awarded for not attending all the classes or just if we are away??? Also can u give evidence from the website or some trusted place

plz i feel rlly bad since she’s been coming first in that subject for 2 yrs now n i dont want her to not

ps we are in yr 10

For what subject? and is this a part of yearlies?

HSC
N/A

ps we are in yr 10

ok

jane1820

HSC
You can do it when school starts again, I had a friend who wagged the last day but didn't get penalised. You just go to prove or make up some bs excuse why you weren't there. As long as you get your parrents to sign it its alg
We got caught by the deputy

jane1820

HSC
GUYS PLZ ITS NOT FUNNY WE BOTH HAVE SCHOLARSHIPS N WE BOTH ARE IN SELECTIVE PLZ EITHER ANSWER THE QUESTION OR JUST DONT COMMENT

Shavi Masee

HSC
well i personally don't think it would count as the 'day before' because it literally isn't, and esspecially if commerce was the only class you had skipped. I can't find any nesa rules to back this up though.
Also if it's an assignment does it have the same rules as an in-class exam?

jane1820

HSC
well i personally don't think it would count as the 'day before' because it literally isn't, and esspecially if commerce was the only class you had skipped. I can't find any nesa rules to back this up though.
Also if it's an assignment does it have the same rules as an in-class exam?
No wait sorry we skipped english, the assignment is for commerce

Shavi Masee

HSC
if worse comes to worst .
ur a girl so fake really bad cramps and you were too embarrassed to go to the office, so ur friend made sure you were okay. easy done

jane1820

HSC
if worse comes to worst .
ur a girl so fake really bad cramps and you were too embarrassed to go to the office, so ur friend made sure you were okay. easy done
Guys whats done is done we got caught by the deputy she gave us detention wrote it up on central is gonna make us hand in our phones for a term thats not the thing
the thing is do we get zero and/or n-awarded?
Also i cant lie bc its done

Shavi Masee

HSC
How do they like feel though. cause getting kicked in the balls is 10/10 pain scale
every person who has periods has it different. Some are totally fine but most people have cramps.
The pain starts around under the belly button, and travels to the thighs and lower back. it's can get to a 10/10 pain for me, but stays around a 7 constantly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)