Vic uni's (1 Viewer)

Benno

HSC
hey any 1 here looking at any victorian unis for there courses? if so what uni u guys lookin at

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
its not really a vic uni, but im looking at CSU-Albury for a couple of my choices...so its pretty close to Vic.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
... Off topic, but are you still applying for USYD -- That Economics (social science) Melb.?

And I'm looking at CSU Albury too :D Phyiso, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology ect ;) what are you looking for, jess?

Benno

HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
And I'm looking at CSU Albury too :D Phyiso, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology ect ;) what are you looking for, jess?
my friend is doin that course :)

melb looks like we r interested in the same thing. i love history and am lookin to do a b of arts

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by White Rabbit
O.T.

sounds like your an allied health person, same as me!

EDIT: I just changed my preferences to also include Speech Pathology

Last edited:

craz

HSC
well i want to go to la trobe. thats my top preference an art course or asian studies followed by ANU and a few others like Deakin, Monash, University of Ballarat, Uni of Melbourne, a few QLD ones...VIC is my priority.

ToOL

i chose the latrobe for my 8th pref to do biological science or sumthing similar. YAY

kalli

HSC
hello all. just a quick question as i am moving to melb next year.... does anyone know roughly how long it will take to get from kensington to the deakin campus at toorak?? also, what do yous all think the best uni is for IT and business??

thankx

kalli

HSC
hmmmmm. the vtac guide doesnt mention the Balwyn campus..... maybe its at that one??? grrrr i have no idea. its my last preference anyway :

kalli

HSC
btw... The only deakin course i applied for is information systems....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)