Video Ezy (1 Viewer)

bamiyan

for all of you who work at video ezy, how long did you have to wait for a call saying 'you got the job' or asked to be come in for an interview?

dre

HSC
live_without_it said:
went to good old M.H.S. .... finished last year
yeah i knew quite a few who finished last year? most are my brother's (teddy) friends.

HSC
bamiyan said:
for all of you who work at video ezy, how long did you have to wait for a call saying 'you got the job' or asked to be come in for an interview?
i was lucky... i got my job through a friend... didnt have to wait around for a call :)

dre

HSC
live_without_it said:
lol... teddy? and ur name is...andrea right? we've met lol!!! remember teddy's gf jess? - im friends with her...
lol yeah... whats ur name?

dre

HSC
ohhkk nah sorry i dont remember sorry :( .... i'm going to go into video ezy on thrusday and hand in my resume...i really really need a job even if its a couple of shifts... anyway..

HSC
kewl. good luck. i reckon u'll ave a good chance...in the last 2 weeks 2 ppl have quit and 1 got fired and i think another 1 isnt far off from being fired..... and no replacements have been hired yet...

leetahl

HSC
live_without_it said:
Anyone else work at video ezy? Or have any VE related experiences, as a staff member or customer?
YES I WORK AT VIDEO EZY!!
i am getting paid 18 yr old wages.. even though im 17.. they made a mistake
it is $10.34 an hour for 18 years

which video ezy do u want to work at?

dre

HSC
live_without_it said:
kewl. good luck. i reckon u'll ave a good chance...in the last 2 weeks 2 ppl have quit and 1 got fired and i think another 1 isnt far off from being fired..... and no replacements have been hired yet...
well i went today and handed in my resume and sharon asked how old i am and when i said 17 years old then she said that they dont have positions and she'll call when they do. Well im happy that at least i gave it a go.

HSC
leetahl said:
YES I WORK AT VIDEO EZY!!
i am getting paid 18 yr old wages.. even though im 17.. they made a mistake
it is $10.34 an hour for 18 years

which video ezy do u want to work at?
if $10.34 an 18 year old wage? aww bugger. im getting that and im 17... i was hoping itd go up wen i turn 18 [in a few days].... even if its only a few cents.
i work at merrylands - how bout you?

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
My mate worked tehre for awhile and she said that the atmosphere is shit and the employees are rude and the manager was a freaking bastard and they told her to leave (she hadnt done anythign wrong either) soon after she had started cus she "didnt fit in" or something.....BEWARE!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
there was a job ad for video ezy in the paper earlier this week. FT & PT. parra/doonside/chester hill area. i've been trying to call the fkn mobile number in the ad for 3 days now and it's ALWAYS switched off........ anyone else apply and/or can't get through ??

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Annegelic said:
there was a job ad for video ezy in the paper earlier this week. FT & PT. parra/doonside/chester hill area. i've been trying to call the fkn mobile number in the ad for 3 days now and it's ALWAYS switched off........ anyone else apply and/or can't get through ??
what a joke, maybe they filled the position?

lee.s

HSC
yeah

yeah i work at video ezy too... have been for like a year an a half... its alright aye... get lots of free rentals and the pay is better than most jobs too... how random! a video ezy thread... hmmm i was like whoa when i saw it... do you guys like working at video ezy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)