Viva Voce (1 Viewer)

thehollowowl

HSC
So hey! im a music student that has alot of difficulty doing vivas. WHY? because i dont know where to START!
and i have only ever done vivas twice.

And i know some of us here only have a talent in performing. Brilliant at the practical part but when the theory kicks in, it just DOESN'T! consume and devour your mind.

Not long ago i went on Google and typed in a structure of a viva and you know what came up?
Nothing.................
Okay i think it is absolutely stupid that we don't have a structure, OR guide line to give us a lead on information needed in the viva.
or make a EXAMPLE viva structure like we do have in English with essays.

LIKE THIS!!!!

Im going to construct a basic viva structure...for those who have difficulty retrieving information or a led as to what they need to do.

i'll start on it tomorrow and post it up.
Feel free to send it around to mate because its going to be there to help you and me..

Also other people who want to add to the structure, give us pointers on what your teacher says gives you good marks. We will add them as point forms.
and as we create the viva, we can tick them off as we go along.
Sound good?

Last edited:

thehollowowl

HSC
Okay hope this give you a guide on information you have to look for.
By the way, listen to a few of the chosen artists songs so you get a basic understanding of the structure of there music.
eg: Binary form rah rah rah

pstyz

HSC
I'm a hsc music student..
and i've only done vivas twice now well maybe more but i just havnt cared about the others or known about them.
I know some of us here only have talent in performance like myself.
i am like that with every subject, im brilliant at the practical, but the theory is not hard, its just i tend to blabber on.
And having the EXTRA theory work make my work harder for me..BUT for the future.

Not long ago i went on Google and typed in a structure of a viva and you know what came up?
Nothing.................
Okay i think it is absolutely stupid that we don't have a structure, OR guide line to give us a led on information needed in the viva.
or make a EXAMPLE viva structure like we do have in English with essays.
LIKE THIS!!!!

Im going to construct a basic viva structure...for those who have difficulty retrieving information or a led as to what they need to do.

i'll start on it tomorrow and post it up.
Feel free to send it around to mate because its going to be there to help you and me..

Also other people who want to add to the structure, give us pointers on what your teacher says gives you good marks. We will add them as point forms.
and as we create the viva, we can tick them off as we go along.
Sound good?

year, it really sounds good

My favorite Rock Band:
The Beatles Stereo Box Set
Beatles Box Set
Beatles Remastered box set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)