Voglio la studia di maturita finire adesso! (1 Viewer)

Christine

beige member
HSC
by the looks of things from my other thread sarah j and i are the only ones who study italian and we are in the same class... lol

seriously i'm stressing about how much i know in comparison to the rest of the state!!

is anyone fluent yet? i think i'll be fine in the written and listening its just the speaking thats the prob!!

ciao :)

Missngel

Yeah i study italian too!!!:D
Have you already done ur trial exam?
Ive already done it and it wasnt that easy!!

Christine

beige member
HSC
no i have mine on the 15th of august...
which sections did u find difficult?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Hehe. I loved Italian. Don't worry about it, you guys will do just fine. Plus, the speaking exam is a breeze as long as you know a lot of joining and describing words.

Travis

when the moon hits your eye with a big pizza pie, thats amore

le jun jilu salsa a motto bene

Chuck

it's this you puta

e la junji la salsa mescolando bene

i think.. hah

italian chicks are hot

Sarah J

HSC
lol!

The spelling's all wrong, but chuck's got the wording right i think........

:rolleyes:

Travis

damn you chuck, you were just focusing so hard coz it was kerry-anne kennelly... >:|

i doubt i even spelt her name right...im a hopeless case...

thank you for your italian expertise sarah J, thank you indeed.

remind me to ask you to help me if i want to serenade a girl with some kind of romantic italian sayings...

it doesnt even have to make sense really, as long as it sounds cool and gets the desired results ;)

Sarah J

HSC
it doesnt even have to make sense really, as long as it sounds cool and gets the desired results
Don't worry. If it was me helping you, you're damned straight it won't make sense.:D

Julianne=P

ItaliAn Oral Exam =(

:confused: Hey guys! Im doing my Italian 2unit speaking exam this saturday at Auburn girls high, any1 in sydney going there? how are you all finisind the course? Well ive slacked off up until this year and me being of italian decent hasnt helped me at all im sitting on the 60s mark at the moment, which i am happy with...But i really dont wanna talk with someone i dont know...
If any of you get stuck with a questions say "Lei pou ripetere la domanda per favore" and they will rephrase it or catch on you have no idea...any1 got any tips 4 me for this oral?
Ciao a tutti! Buon Fortuna!

Julianne=P

Italian Oral exam =(

Hey Guys! Im doing my italian continuers speakign exam this saturday at Auburn Girls high...is anyone going to this? Im really freaking out cause i hate speaking to someone i dont know in a place ive never been, I do OK in italian i mean i slacked off all my school work up until this year and my being of italian decent has been on NO help...Im sitting on the 60s and am improving heaps...But i need some tips for speaking, ive tried to find notes or scripts of peoples speaking to get ideas but havnt found any...If you get stuck on a questions as the examiner to repeat herself " Lei puo ripetere la domanda per favore" ive learnt that off by heart, lol...But generally the examiner should catch on if you have no idea how to reply to the given question...
Im using Volare 3+4 and agree its pretty useless...
If anyone can help with notes r tips it woulf be greatly appreciated...
Ciao a Tutti!! Buona Fortuna!!!

B!gMaC

Hey Italian sounds so cool, I'm not studying it but can you guys teach me a few words to get by??...thanks...eheheh

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by B!gMaC
Hey Italian sounds so cool, I'm not studying it but can you guys teach me a few words to get by??...thanks...eheheh
uh, what exactly did u want to know?

B!gMaC

Just the basics like greetings, asking for names, and all that, anything....all i know is Ciao Come Va...eheheh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)