want an essay on Strictly Ballroom? (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
Since there are so many threads around here asking for help on Strictly Ballroom, I've got an essay here which i used to study for the trial and hsc and scored me 19/20 in the trial :) .Hope this comes in handy for you guys. There are quite a lot of images from the film which i analysed in this essay so you can pick whatever points are relevant to your essay question and just plug them in. However, it would be beneficial to yourself if you didn't simply copy it word for word, but rather use it as a guide for your own essay.

Here you go:

micho

HSC
thanx for that it really helped!!!! just to make sure all of it was on imag of indvidulism VS comfomity?
:wave:

KD2

HSC
Nice! Thanks for sharing, really helpful

mariam sarah

HSC
hey can u please help me with this assignment i gta do im having some trouble interpreting it and finding related texts..."strictly ballroom holds a distorted mirror to the public face and private underbelly of Australian society and culture, reflecting images of vice and virtue in a satisfying "fairy tale" comedy.
Do u agree with this statement? in your speech you must make a detailed reference to strictly ballroom and at least one related visual text of your choice.

Basha&Ikani

HSC
what's the point in posting essays when people are just gonna copy them and get caught out for plagiarism

LateAgainGerald

HSC
Dude, u just made my whole hsc life a lot easier, cheers
im doing this at tafe atm and english teachers there are pretty good but they suck talking about this film, thanks again ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)