Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

I just received an offer and was just about to ask here: Is this website a way of accepting the offer? (as I've been trying to get onto the gettingstarted site)

And yes I put my details in and am able to set a unipass
Go to myUNSW and try to log in. From there you can formally complete enrollment and start enrolling into courses for semester one once you complete a lot of details stuff.

superstar12

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Is this working for anyone yet?

Edit: Could someone please tell me when it works for them? This wait is killing me hahaha

Last edited:

Dellrune

HSC
N/A

hasnt worked for me

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
This was like 7 years ago before the new updated MyUNSW website (which happened a few years ago as trimesters got phased in and they updated the website too). Due to that this won't work anymore

NINKA12131

HSC
This was like 7 years ago before the new updated MyUNSW website (which happened a few years ago as trimesters got phased in and they updated the website too). Due to that this won't work anymore
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)