We had a bomb scare!! (1 Viewer)

PIE

Oh My God you poor thing... Thats terrible I thought us havin our exam LOST was bad but jesus a bomb scare...

its so unfair if people get extra time int he esl
omg i would cry if i got extra time in english in general

yeah the person that said theyd just sit thru it
id doubt it
"excuse me, theres a bomb scare, and the bombs about to blow in 5 minutes, but continue with ur exams please"
haha bad luck

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Chat1
We get a misadventre too, because our examiner only gave us 1 hour and 55 minutes on the AOS paper. Now the school is lodging a group misadventure for us. The examiners also forgot to tell the ESL people to leave after 1 hour 30 mins so they got 25 minutes extra.
?!?! 25 mins extra.. and 5 mins less.. and these supervisors are employed by the bos

TastesGoodBut

they are employed by the BoS.
they elect Head Supervisors who are the ones that read the stuff out and tlel you when to start/stop

then that head supervisor chooses the other supervisors

our supervisors are generally good... cept the ones that walk slowly when u are in urgent need of a new booklet...

Chat1

Well our head supervisor got fired because he stuffed up on that english exam, we got a new guy now.

tegs

(had you opened the paper? Cos that's very unfair.)

How the hell is that unfair? They'd all get sent down to an oval or something. It's not as if you get to go to your bag, pull out your notes and start reading!
I think it would be really off-putting.

korry

HSC
N/A
i think they mean like you guys could discuss it

Tazz

Well we werent meant to talk or anything but everyone still did. It wasn't like anyone cared though. We all thought it was funny havin a bomb scare. We were all in the same situation so it didnt matter.

Leebee85

that actually is unfair if you saw the questions! Cos I know id be sitting there planning in my head! Ok now i want a bomb scare evn more! hehee

Leebee85

that actually is unfair if you saw the questions! Cos I know id be sitting there planning in my head! Ok now i want a bomb scare evn more! hehee

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
I'm at Tazz's school and we hadn't seen the questions when the bomb scare happened. Our supervisor had just started reading through the instructions on the front of the Advanced paper. So we had definately not seen the questions, and therefore had nothing to discuss!!:)

*tasha*

Sorry to sound a little different but that doesn't sound too cool or fun.

I mean, it just sounds a little scary, someone obviously REALLY didn't like the idea of doing the HSC...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)