We hadd to use the phone along with one of the images (1 Viewer)

apparently we had to use the fone with one of the images....thats wat my advanced teacher said..........who agrees??

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
It said:

Use One of the images on page 9 as the basis for the beginning or ending of your story. You may write from any point of view you choose.

Where does it mention the phone?

mememe

I thought it was just for effect, the phone couldn't of been relevant or else they would've specified, wouldn't they? Did people incorporate it into their answers?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i didn't use the phone AT ALL!!! well, i had a phone call in my story... lol if that counts :p

coroneos

what the fuck? It doesn't state you have to.
The mobile phone is a picture.
So are the other three.
You cannot choose two pictures, so therefore you do not use the mobile phone pic in conjunction with any of the three.

Tasha

I agree. Oh well, I couldn't be bothered caring now. If u had to use the phone, I'm screwed, if u didn't, I'm probably screwed anyway...

Why worry?

PRSOV

The mobile phone was representing CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES...thats all, there are many differing opinions about whether you should have included the mobile phone into you writing peice. In a statement by the BOS they said basically its how well you write and structure the essay...If you use the Mobile Phone in your writing peice you may get an extra mark or two if it is used effectively otherwise you wont be penalised (were talking 1 or 2 marks here of 20) I think you can relax now peoples...

Cheers,
M. Nicol

PRSOV

Re: CrEaTiVe WrItInG

Originally posted by Dumbarse
The phone was simply used to fool people who try to search deeper into a question and get more out of it which isn't required.
Hey Dumbarse didn't you do your HSC in 2002 and score a massive UAI of 91.XX ??? so wtf are you going on about with the 2003 HSC english exam.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by dnt stop runnin
apparently we had to use the fone with one of the images....thats wat my advanced teacher said..........who agrees??
thats what i thought at the start, but then i just thought that the mobile phone can be taken as just one of the "images" i.e technological change. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)