Welcome Email (1 Viewer)

eternity0509

within a few inches of my laptop & phone =)
HSC
After accepting your offer, approximately how long does it take to receive a welcome email from ANU?
I received a Main Round offer to the Flexible Double Degree and chose the B. of Design Arts and the B. of Visual Arts. I accepted my offer only yesterday and I still haven't got my welcome email :/ Should I be worried?

CTon

HSC
After accepting your offer, approximately how long does it take to receive a welcome email from ANU?
I received a Main Round offer to the Flexible Double Degree and chose the B. of Design Arts and the B. of Visual Arts. I accepted my offer only yesterday and I still haven't got my welcome email :/ Should I be worried?
I got a confirmation the same day (January Early Round Offer). However I didn't get a "Welcome to the ANU" sort of email until the next day which had my ID, etc in it.

To accept your offer at the ANU, you have to do it on their website http://www.anu.edu.au/study/accept/accepting-your-domestic-undergraduate-offer. You sure you did that?

eternity0509

within a few inches of my laptop & phone =)
HSC
The link you just posted didn't work for me. The page said 'You have no offers to accept or you have already completed your acceptance". When I called ANU admissions office, I was asked to use the postgraduate purple form to complete the process. She said that were experiencing the same difficulty as me as there were many people trying to accept their FDDs. This happened on jan 22nd.

The only sort of confirmation I've got till now was the "Thank you. You decision has been received" page after I clicked submit.

I emailed student.@anu.edu.au requesting them to send me a welcome email. Ugh and I received an automated response from them saying it'll take 2 days for them to get back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)