wetherill park route (1 Viewer)

judylai

HSC
N/A
Does anyone knows the wetherill park route?

How is the test officer? extremely strict or easy to pass?

Thanks.

WannaBang?

HSC
there's this one guy who's real soft and he makes you think that you did great, only to fail you.

the guy is so soft. i thought he was gay. but then i saw a ring on his middle finger and i tripped.

monesh

HSC
There are lyk 5 routes they can take, the one i took was with the fat chick and it mostly was on quiet roads. The worst is when they write shit down and u dunno if u did something wrong lol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I went on three different routes (yeah I failed my Ps twice. Shut up), and they're mostly in quiet residential areas. They might take you for a quick spin down Elizabeth St so watch for bus lanes. Be careful of sneaky school zones and the speed limit is always 50, even when you can't see the sign because it's been knocked over.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I copped a giant roundabout, a school zone and a bunch of back streets for 3 point turn, parking etc.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
from what i've heard wetherill park is the worst
afaik they fail an overwhelming majority of people
the fat lady especially
and the reason why you could go and book a test for tomorrow is because no one goes there anyway

ChrisCryptic

HSC
Ive got my test there today so ill let you know what route. Ive heard the stories about the harsh fat lady, so im hoping I get ANYONE but her. The routes as fairly quiet, but have a stack of school zones.

Scissors

HSC
Ive got my test there today so ill let you know what route. Ive heard the stories about the harsh fat lady, so im hoping I get ANYONE but her. The routes as fairly quiet, but have a stack of school zones.
tell me if you get the really soft guy.

ChrisCryptic

HSC
I got the lady, and got failed for an multiple incorrect head checks.....Which was a crock of shit.
Oh well...its booked out for ages from now on, hopefully I can find a gap somewhere else.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
I got the lady, and got failed for an multiple incorrect head checks.....Which was a crock of shit.
Oh well...its booked out for ages from now on, hopefully I can find a gap somewhere else.
just go to another RTA

ChrisCryptic

HSC
just go to another RTA
I plan on doing so. The whole school holiday period is practically booked out so it'll be a while.

In retrospect, it seems like a poor idea to buy the car the day before going for the P's test....

p1drifterr

HSC
lol i think livo is pretty cruisey or maybe i didnt screw up that badly LOL

monesh

HSC
livo is good cause the back streets r in such shit quality that even though its 50 zones u can go 40 and u wont get marked down. thats what my instructor told me.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I wouldn't consider you 'elderly' in the slightest.

To be honest I don't buy into the reputation of places as people knowingly or not have a certain bias when they tell what happened despite what probably was a genuine fail mistake/s. Though on that note the RTA I did my DART test at has a 55.37% pass rate.

As with the reasons you failed just be careful when pulling out from a park. I'm aware of what you mean because you know your car and it's turning you knew it would be fine but for someone else it would/could look to close and risky.

You may of just touched a white line so again just be careful to stay in your lane, make your observation checks very obvious, if you didn't make sure you indicated left when exiting roundabouts (maybe that's what it was for) otherwise remember the 3-5 rule. Make sure you leave a safe stopping gap.

As for your score I can't destruct it for you as I was only told I passed and didn't get to know by how much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)