what about reality tv shows piss you off the most? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i cant stand the fact that....actually reality tv just shits me because i just really dont care. and when it replaces something that was really awesome..then it shits me

HSC
australian idol, esp when the top 20 or whatever begin to sing their crappy renditions of songs

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Well said Kirsty. In fact, its why they piss me off, it's the fact that they strive to be real when they're not. Take Big Brother for example, heres an idea, stick people into a house, tell them the shows been cancelled so they just have to stay in the house for x amount of days, tell them no cameras are on and taht it's just a big fucking holiday. THEN we'll see the reality....I'm gunning for gangbangs and major fights....*crosses fingers*

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
and what the hell is with the greatest loser. they didnt need cameras to tell them that they were grossly unhealthy. its just a way for people to make fun of them and also to laugh at their misery as they excercise. that shows seriously pissed me off. theyre huge attention seekers, both the creators and the people on the show. it does not have a great affect on people losing weight either. people are watching fat people losing weight though its ironic that fat people would be sitting on the couch snacking while watching it.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
BB is the shittest most stupid show EVER
dancing w the stars is getting really old and idol is overrated.

Hajime

HSC
Yep... Pretty much all of them... And the worst part is that we can't escape them... Once Big Brother disappears, we have to put up with Australian Idol...

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Dancing With the Stars, Australian Idol ZOMG *vomit*

BRING BACK RAMSAYS KITCHEN NIGHTMARES <---- best reality TV show

pinkyforce7

HSC
i hate how they mostly feature shallow fucks who have no idea about anything deeper than the last movie they watched or who they dont like. so many blonde, blonde people...

hairspray

HSC
The "we'll announce the results after the break" moments! *cough* Australia Ido *cough*

HSC
Going to a break, but before going to a break showing whats happening after the break, then after the break showing what happened before the break. AHHHH

55HS

HSC
actually the thing which pisses me off most about them is hearing people talk about how superior they are over them and those who watch them.

chamelia

HSC
55HS said:
actually the thing which pisses me off most about them is hearing people talk about how superior they are over them and those who watch them.
SNAP! And like, "Oh, there so dumb and don't even know how to find "insert country" on a map or something or whatever and yeah!"

HSC
N/A
chamelia said:
oh same! snap!
chamelia said:
SNAP! And like, "Oh, there so dumb and don't even know how to find "insert country" on a map or something or whatever and yeah!"
srsly can't you fit any other words into your vocabulary other than "snap" chlamydia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)