what adds up to the atar? (1 Viewer)

jimapostal

HSC
so i know 50% is the hsc and apparently the rest is trials and internal how much are they? iv'e done all my internal for this term and i know i didn't do what i would've wanted to. how small or large is that percentage and will it heavily affect my atar

vishnay

God
HSC
Internals are all the assessments you do at your school and they are worth 50% of your HSC mark. Externals or the actual HSC exams are worth another 50%. Your first internal assessments depending on their weighting make around 7.5-12.5% of your final HSC mark. Without knowing about your school and the subjects you're doing I can't make a judgement on how your internals may affect your ATAR.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Until all of your internals are done it is not really important, what you need to know is your rank at the end of the year and how strong your school performs compared to other schools on average. Your results now can give you an idea of what your final rank will be but in that case, your predicted ATAR is an estimation of an estimation which is pretty unreliable. But overall all that stuff doesn't really matter and you just need to work hard and you will probably end up with a good atar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)