What are assignments like in a neuroscience major? (1 Viewer)

shumphrey

HSC
I'm interested in neuroscience and I had a look at the course outline (within bachelor of science) and there are a lot of "soft science" subjects in it such as psychology related ones.

Although psychology isn't my main interest I don't mind learning about it but I am worried that it will require essays as part of the assignments or tests because my essays look like they were written by a dyslexic chimp.

So what are the assignments/ tests like in neuroscience?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
You will be definitely be writing reports so if you can't write essays then you might have a tough time writing reports (even though they're different styles)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You have to write essays and reports regardless
And I'm talking about the neuroscience subjects I've done

4Indigoo

HSC
N/A
I'm interested in neuroscience and I had a look at the course outline (within bachelor of science) and there are a lot of "soft science" subjects in it such as psychology related ones.

Although psychology isn't my main interest I don't mind learning about it but I am worried that it will require essays as part of the assignments or tests because my essays look like they were written by a dyslexic chimp.

So what are the assignments/ tests like in neuroscience?
Not related to the original question but you can actually avoid these if you take a physiology major instead of a neuroscience major. The physiology major gives you the same neurobiology subjects with additional anatomy/pharmacology etc. No psychology. It's like neuroscience with a med science/biology focus instead of the mix with psychology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)