What are your diet routines? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
leapordfist said:
6 meals a day

breakfast---2-3 fried eggs with wholemeal bread(prefarably multigrain)

school recess--- chicken sandwitch or lean beef burger (pref multigrain bread)

school lunch---- fruits and yougurt

when i get home....bout 4----big meal....spegetti, lasagne, or roast, or a kebab

after workout----protein shake (counts as a meal), and a bananna before wrkout

dinner about 8oclock-----once again a big meal similar to when i get home

weight: 65 kilos (barely any fat)

i hate veggies..s.ometimes i force myself to eat them....like on weekends lol
Shit you would be like...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Varies from day to day really...
It's whack atm.
I'm on antibiotics for the next few weeks, so I've been eating breakfast, which I usually don't do.

Today, so far:
BREAKFAST (6.30 am) - Nectarine + glass of water
9 am - Energy drink x 1.
LUNCH (Midday) - Tuna & Kidney bean bake from some healthy cafe up the road with a glass of pineapple juice from said cafe.

I won't eat anything now til dinner, and I am going to be making a salad with baked beetroot (not canned), 3 bean mix, raw spanish onion, avocado and maybe a baked potato.

leapordfist

HSC
lyounamu said:
Shit you would be like...

haha i wish...actually i dont....

thing is what i eat is constantly burned off cuz of my fast metabolism as well as excersize....haha if you go natural, its very hard to look like arnie or coleman....unless you bodybuild as a profession....some day...some day

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I eat 6 clean meals a day.

6 40am

9 am

12pm (half a meal)

1 15 (half a meal)

3pm

7pm

10pm

I try to take in about 200grams protein/400grams carbs and <40grams fat.

leapordfist

HSC
risole91 said:

isnt that supposed to be really unhealthy...the protien part....in the sports nutrition cource i did long ago, we were told an average male can make use of about 80g of protien a day.....its 1g per 1k or body weight accrding to RDI, and a body builder takes about 1.8g per POUND of body weight to maintain and 2g to bulk up......

woah d00d, how do u do it, i wish i could take in that much witout busting a gut lolz...but then again everyone is diff

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
risole91 said:
I eat 6 clean meals a day.

6 40am

9 am

12pm (half a meal)

1 15 (half a meal)

3pm

7pm

10pm

woah, 200g of protein is a huge amount. I take in probably about 70g+ protein?

4unitfreak

HSC
Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner.
I eat too much dairy & carbs, and not enough fruit. I'm working to change it though.

independantz

HSC
Nah you should take in approximately 1-1.5 g of protein per lb, so he's taking in the correct amount.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
leapordfist said:
isnt that supposed to be really unhealthy...the protien part....in the sports nutrition cource i did long ago, we were told an average male can make use of about 80g of protien a day.....its 1g per 1k or body weight accrding to RDI, and a body builder takes about 1.8g per POUND of body weight to maintain and 2g to bulk up......

woah d00d, how do u do it, i wish i could take in that much witout busting a gut lolz...but then again everyone is diff
As independentz said, its 1 - 1.5 g per pound.
1pound = 0.45kg

The body can only digest about 45grams of protein per meal, hence why people trying to add muscle, have spaced out meals.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
lyounamu said:
woah, 200g of protein is a huge amount. I take in probably about 70g+ protein?
It depends on your fitness goals. Adding muscle or losing weight protein is required. The RDI is 50grams a day, I would advise consuming no less.

70 grams is good, stick with it, until you try and add muslce, then add some more!

:)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
risole91 said:
It depends on your fitness goals. Adding muscle or losing weight protein is required. The RDI is 50grams a day, I would advise consuming no less.

70 grams is good, stick with it, until you try and add muslce, then add some more!

:)
Thanks.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i don't have a certain routine

most days i just eat whenever i want and i eat what i want

however, if i feel like i'm getting fat or unhealthy, i eat a lot less and probably only 4 or 5 meals a day. it's about portions people.

bawd

HSC
Since it's the holidays I usually try to maintain a steady balance of 6 - 8 meals (small portions, and some of them aren't really meals) per day, consistently spaced out through the day so I do not have any of the energy rushes or low times.

At about 6 AM - I'd have something raw, like an apple or a banana (or both if I'm going to do a weight/cardio session after), followed by one or two pieces of toast with some cholesterol reducing spread and honey, and a boiled egg. After the exercise session (about 7 AM) I would have a small cup of light A2 milk with cocoa powder, malt extract and a teaspoon of raw sugar, to restore glycogen to the muscles and for the good protein to carbohydrates ratio.

8 AM - A bowl of oats, or Weet Bix.

10 AM - Something like Vitawheats or Ryvita with light cream cheese and avocado.

12 PM - This varies, depending on whether I am cooking or I'm eating my mum's cooking. Usually it's brown rice (or organic soba noodles/ramen noodles) with steamed/stir-fried vegetables and either fish or lean beef.

2 PM - Some soup.

4 PM - A random snack. It might be a piece of toast with a slice of cheese, cos lettuce and cucumber.

6 PM - Dinner! Always eat whatever my mum cooks.

8 PM - Yoghurt and some light snacks. Maybe a herbal tea, or some malt milk.

This is very general, and the times aren't exact. School and going out with friends usually screws up this schedule, so I'm trying to figure out how I can fit my mini meals into my school periods.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
whoa some people are really particular about what they eat and when

I seriously have no routine and I probably don't eat enough judging by some of these posts. hmm.

but who gets hungry enough to have more than 4 meals a day? I struggle to have 3 some days.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
i eat fruits and sandwiches and steaks and asian foods and lasagnes and fishes and many chickens and enchiladas during the week.
On weekends i try to average at least 1 meal a day. usually in the form of a kebab or whatever greasy garbage falls within a drunken stumble.
Fucken Hurrah for my uber metabolism. as if you get fat?!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I will need to abate the consumption of fats & cholestrol. Complete abeyance from the intake of such nutrients would benefit my health. Actually....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)