What are your supervisors like? (1 Viewer)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Our supervisors are really cool, except the grumpy old man, but he wasnt there for the business exam, just the ladies. Does anyone have like real dumb or bitchy supervisors?

roo

HSC
snails, all women, some are grumpy as.. took a lady like 10 years to give me a writing booklet arrgh.. lol :D

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
I think ours were from the local retirement village. hahahah

Our school has had the same bunch since year 10 (School Certificate, and last year's HSC - some of us were accelerated students)

krystles

Ours seem to be really nice. I expected them to be nasty for some reason but they suprised me. They're quick too. Another added bonus is they don't pace around the hall like normal teachers, or look over your shoulder as u write.

macca

ours are like heaps nice, and arnt that old at all

i coughed a couple of times, they brung me a glass of water:)

shikaree_bex

i live in my mind with occasional visits to the jo
OUr supervisors are nice enough but just really frustratingly clumsy, like they speak way too close to the mic, start exams late, and tell us those dreaded words "PENS DOWN" early

like in the Modules exam, eng, the lady said pens down when we had 5 minutes to go, everyone panicked and then grunted.

Also this one guy took like a decent minute of my time explaining that i have to tie my booklets together with string, pfft, anyway
other then that i appreciate them being there, they are volunteers aren't they?

macca

i would imagine they would get paid a fair bit too

next exam i will find out how much exactly

EXA BOY

our are nice.... i aske dif i could take a chuppa chup in and she said "ill pretend i didnt see that" hahahaha so cool!!!! itd b so easy to rort their whole system of paper collections though.... they sign the slip of paper then leave all the booklets on the desk and go 2 the next person, if ya grabbed ur answer booklet put it under ur exam paper and left theyd never know and then ud get an extimate for that section so itd b beneficial if u didnt know what the question meant hahahahaha

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Where do they get these supervisors from?

Do they stick an ad in MyCareer or something:

Casual Work: Examination supervisors
from 21/10/2002-14/11/2002
A l l a r e a s r ' q e d.
Good Pay
No experience required
Needs to have no record of child abuse as stated in the NSW Government regulations for people working with children

phunky

Shit our supervisors are evil and terrible! don't blamed them for such a boring job!
they don't tell us hen reading time starts, tell us to put pens down 5 mins too early cos they can't read the clock and talk to u thru exams about how to string ur booklets togehter when u ask for an extra one!
they also refuse to give u booklets 2 at a time...
WTF?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)