What area/topic of history was your major work? (1 Viewer)

__al

my extension project was about the emergence of the feminist and liberation movement in russia after the 1930's.

sdpy

Major work

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what I should do my major work on ... i haven't decided any specific area let alone question ... and I'd be interested to hear the kinds of things that other people did :) If you can help please do!:confused:

sif not 99

how did u do what brought the nazi party to government??

u cant do anything thats too closely related to the 2unit syllabus and thats damn related to the 2unit syllabus

freedom

hello,

my research project was on the political debate surrounding the emergence of the 'new history' in Israel & specifically on the refugee debate.

my question:

The politics of dispersion: How the post-modernist 'post-Zionist' works of the 'new historians' have been interpreted on the debate of the Palestinian refugees of 1948?

i had the best time researching it and might even continue in the future cos 2500 words wasnt enough :mad:
anyway i got full marks! yay!

Halba

My project was on

DRESDEN: THE CONTROVERSIAL BOMBING OVER NAZI GERMANY BY THE ALLIES IN WW2

always do something controversial!

I did mine a bit shite

B

Bambul

A friend of mine did his major work on whether the USA should have kept going on into Iraq after liberating Kuwait. It was really well done, very interesting and quite relevant to what is happening now on the international stage.

I was doing history extension, but dropped it after a term because I thought it was just too much work for one unit. It was the only one of my 18 units that I ended up dropping (excluding D/T which I dropped on day 1 of year 11 to do Modern History).

Arch-man

My exact question was:

"At what point does historical bias become historical distortion? A case study of howthe Pacific war is being taught through textbooks in schools in Japan and Australia"

elfgal

i did the extent to which the taliban were a traditionalist government.
it was a bastard topic. EVIL, i tells ya :D anyone who's just starting yr 12, don't go there

A_Storia

I did mine on Ned Kelly - it was pretty sweet, looked at how different historians have portrayed him, through The True History of the Kelly Gang, Nolan's paintings, websites, newspapers of the day and that sort of stuff. I found it intersting and i got 38/40 for it.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
bah bah bah:mad1:
wat do i do for my major project.. i have no ideas.. damn ..
HELlllLpP!!!!!!!:confused:
i need iDEas!!!! or tips or sumthin

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
I was going to do Joan of Arc until I dropped the subject
My work was gonna be basically J'eanne de Arc: Saint or Sinner? Going along the lines of was she gifted, or was she delusional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)