what career should i do based on my subjects? (1 Viewer)

HSC
HELP I NEED ADVICE ASAP!!!! ANY IS APPRECIATED !!!!
hey guys i have an issue.
i am currently in year 11 and am starting to be asked by my family and friends "what do u want 2 be when u grow up?".
ppl would think this is an easy question, but i decided to come on here and get some help. what i am about to say next is very sensitive to me.
i have a disability (wont specify)

so in terms of jobs idk what i could do.
i am interesed in humanities and learning abt diff. cultures.
my subjects are:
adv eng
economics
cafs
business
ancient
society and culture

also i would appreciate if you would not disclose my situation to friends (personal reasons).
thank you guys in advance :)

Last edited:
HSC
Global Studies, International studies???
yes, you're rght i was going to do a degree based on that but in terms of careers there are non except working for the UN haha. btw what do you think is better, a double degree of international studies/commerce or international studies/law at uow?

thanks

Last edited:

fan96

617 pages
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 11 is still pretty early on, so you have a lot of time (many years) to decide. People will change their interests during high school, the HSC and even while at uni.

For example, it might seem unlikely now, but later on you might develop a passion for math, science or art.

Don't worry about it. Just go with the flow.

HSC
Year 11 is still pretty early on, so you have a lot of time (many years) to decide. People will change their interests during high school, the HSC and even while at uni.

For example, it might seem unlikely now, but later on you might develop a passion for math, science or art.

Don't worry about it. Just go with the flow.
thank you very much i will take that advice on board

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
HELP I NEED ADVICE ASAP!!!! ANY IS APPRECIATED !!!!
hey guys i have an issue.
i am currently in year 11 and am starting to be asked by my family and friends "what do u want 2 be when u grow up?".
ppl would think this is an easy question, but i decided to come on here and get some help. what i am about to say next is very sensitive to me.
i have a disability (wont specify)

so in terms of jobs idk what i could do.
i am interesed in humanities and learning abt diff. cultures.
my subjects are:
adv eng
economics
cafs
business
ancient
society and culture

also i would appreciate if you would not disclose my situation to friends (personal reasons).
thank you guys in advance :)
Tell them you are going to be a "none of your business", then dab. Or just say I'm only 17, I'm still figuring things out but im interested in "humanities and culture"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)