what chapter is everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
That would be great if you could.
Yeah its on Next wednesday 14th August. Did my first trial yesturday english. It was hard!!

orcaswizard

Hey all, I completed Food Tech last year and ended up with a 90, so if u have any questions and stuff I would be more then happy to help......my teacher was really thorough and we learnt heaps....I have a lot of notes, but I havn't yet posted them.

orcaswizard

Hey all, I completed Food Tech last year and ended up with a 90, so if u have any questions and stuff I would be more then happy to help......my teacher was really thorough and we learnt heaps....I have a lot of notes, but I havn't yet posted them.

liz

HSC
Hey orcaswizard,
Congratulations thats a really high mark. ;)
Hey would you be able to send me your trial for food tech form last year, before next Wednesday, as my trials are on Wednesday and I'd like some questions to practice on. :)
Also do have any notes on chapter 11, the packaging one i hate that chapter and we skimmed through it really quickly in class.

ice_cream

hey orcaswizard
i'm just wondering whether you have any notes as liz asked...the 1s on packaging... and that chapter...and a bit on the acts of the AFI..thanx...

halo_fourteen

Hey

Hi fellow foodtechers!
I have no idea why I chose this subject, but it looks like I'm stuck now.
Anyway, My trial exam for food tech is on the 23rd and I'm bummed. I can't believe how long the exam goes for.
Oh well.
Does anyone else find food tech multiple choice really hard???
I have only ever goten half of them right. Good thing I make up for it with my kick-arse essays. My clue- read the text book 100 million times.
I use the yellow book. Don't know what it's called. I think it's a great book... considering the subject.

liz

HSC
Well yes i have to admit i didn't pick this subject because i was interested in it but mainly because everything else on that line at my school looked really boring. But i'm enjoying the subject, I really like it and i'm learning alot so I'm glad i picked it. Its certainly my most interesting subject. By the way halo_fourteen what other subjects you doing??

ice_cream

hey halo_fourteen
i'm same as liz..i chose it cos the only other subjects on that line was stuff like IT, chem and ancient...and i totally hate chem...and i didn't know any1 in ancient...and had some friends in this subject....so that's how i ended up here...th subject itself is interesting,..but if you have 2 teachers...and haven't done a pract for like a term..then it's not good...
hey out of curiosity...what school do you ppl go to?

rusti

ill jump in the convo here, i only do food cause art, physics, geography was on the same line.

im not that good and all the chicks beat me 'cept a few. im about 7th in the 17-18 size class.

most of the guys treat it as a joke, so do i, but cause i suck in ipt and business, i gotta fall back on something.
if you get what i mean. i do 12 units, so i can stuff one up.

hope we can help eachother out.

liz

HSC
So looks like were all stuck with this subject. :) My class only cosists of 5 people. Really small class for food tech.

halo_fourteen

Yeah, my class has only 5 people too

4 girls 1 boy

Other subjects I do are: English Advanced, General Maths, Legal Studies and Society and Culture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)