What did you think? (1 Viewer)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Hey all

What did everyone think of the exam?

I personally was very happy, I was expecting much worse. I wrote two booklets for the essay and one for the creative writing.

Anyhoo, post thoughts here :)

MY LAST EXAM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! yay!

lizzy1004

HSC
kk i liked da exam... however i kinda got thrown off wid da personal jounrey one... yeah i wrote 2 whole booklets and 1 booklet for da personal journal... ^^* its over....

LaTrobe

Man I think I went bad in english extension exam. As I sat there near the end I felt the shadows had begun to gather, it was if someone had deliberately, almost malignantly put the lights out, one by one. As a result I, the miserable and the abandoned am an abortion, to be spurned at and kicked and trampled on. That exam room the house of darkness, the house of dumbness, the house of suffocation.

A womans natural mission is to be where she is most appreciated but Im a man and nothing more then a Duchess painted on the wall. If only I had been able to escape the material-mechanical world of unspeakable barbarism then perhaps I could have overcome the principle idealised unit, the possessor of property- the damn hsc!!!!

sif leon didn't 0wn exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
why are you so shit?

I think someone else is shitTY... sifnt u didnt fail either... u wont be spinning when u get an D-:D:D:D

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Leon585
I think someone else is shitTY... sifnt u didnt fail either... u wont be spinning when u get an D-:D:D:D
yeah.. i didnt fail actually... and i'm not going to. but hey, how about you stop going into exam forums and telling people they're going to fail? not only is it unfunny, it also makes you look like a complete dickweed. piss off.

Leon585

HSC
, it also makes you look like a complete dickweed. piss off.
have u ever considered that I am a dickweed? yeh how about u put that in your FAILING pipe and smoke it.... as too the later half done and done :D

LaTrobe

lmao at leon....

Spin spin u gonna continue with this? It's rather interesting- least im not the only retard

Leon585

HSC
ps, sif u didnt fail... your name is fecking spin spin spin... enough said!

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
yeah.. i didnt fail actually... and i'm not going to. but hey, how about you stop going into exam forums and telling people they're going to fail? not only is it unfunny, it also makes you look like a complete dickweed. piss off.
spin spin:

"arguing with people over the internet is like running in the special olympics- even if you win, you're still a retard"

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
spin spin:

"arguing with people over the internet is like running in the special olympics- even if you win, you're still a retard"

yeah im inclined to agree but i've seen him telling people that they're going to fail in about five exam forums now.. its like why be so mean for? but whatever, i'll let it be

Leon585

HSC
fecking lyons always with his fekcing wittisms feck i hope u failed as well, which in ur case means u got 99.9999 instead of 100!

oi spin spin GG CAMPER

Leon585

HSC
i've seen him telling people that they're going to fail in about five exam forums now..
Considering approx 50% of ppl get below 50 uai, its kinda correct... ppl have to fail... fecking accusations accusations... my kingdom for an unopinionated person who
doesnt use the phrase " like why be so mean "

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
LOL! Simply not correct!
2% of the state get a UAI > 99.
16% of the state get a UAI > 90.

Looks like you're the one who 'failed' since you can't even understand how the system works! ;)

perhaps you didnt undestand me oh great ninja, you cant fail but if you are in the bottom 50 percent of the state you relatively fail seeing as though half the fricken state beat you.
AS u can see, I said approximately, and i dont think 16% of the state get over 90, because uai is a ranking system, although the stats are a bit skewed i doubt they are that skewed, unlike your bad self sensai

Originally posted by LaTrobe let us not forget a self confessed martial arts freak

man i would be braggin if u go to newcastle :D :D :D

kazerati

whoa, boys n girls, settle down!!!

dont cry that its over, be glad it happened! actually.. the hsc - that it happened - can anyone be truly glad!?!?

n hey, lets face it, we are the subjects of a seriously skrewd system, which is obviosly affecting everyone negatively, so lets all be big people now, finish our exams, graduate, and move on in life, forget the people that we went to skool with all those years n ever liked, meet new people, make our lives be wat we want them to be, not just wat BOS sez it should be..

enough said, im finished all my exams, so all the best to everone!!

have a great life

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Leon585
Considering approx 50% of ppl get below 50 uai, its kinda correct... ppl have to fail... fecking accusations accusations... my kingdom for an unopinionated person who
doesnt use the phrase " like why be so mean "
yeah but a lot of those who fail dont give a damn about studying but ppl who come here probably do and the last they'll want is 4 some one like u 2 tell them they failed

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bah another cunt who should go neck himself...

seen it once, seen it twice... old news get over yaself mate...

he is just as special and individualistic as everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)