What did you write about? (1 Viewer)

C

Crazy Pomo

All aboard the roflcopter

little_lucifer said:
I did RFTG
Ronald McDonald renounces McDonalds and meets up with Suzuki to talk about stuff. Ronald McDonald becomes self seficient and starts up a farm. (old mcdonald had a farm)
Hah shit that sounds funny bahah. I did a postmodern incredulous hunk a junk.

Basically I had six epigraphs: Beatles/ Nietzsche/ Hunter S. Thompson / Douglas Adams etc which had no bearing on the story whatsoever. I made sure I highlighted that in my 50000 footnotes.

My story was a revisionist mythology peice of shite. I tried to tie the Icarus myth and the Helen of Troy myth together. I subverted them with no shame (which is horrid because I love Greek mythology, I feel like a pimp) and made their motives women (bad idea) and then the fucked up author got all self reflexive and was trying to create a theory about the enigmatic women throughout history and literature as being a male construct based on the context and the time and the neccessary view of women required at the time - Sarah in FLW for example. And basically how they are a reflection of male author's misunderstandings of women or whatever - something I don't even believe myself but yeh. I chopped and changed between prose and script form, I managed to throw in some Pink Floyd lyrics from 'Time' though, simply because they were on my mind and I was like hey, might as well.

"The sun is the same in a relative way but your older,
shorter of breath and one day closer to death"

Gawd. In my story, God intervened in a JIMMY SOMMERVILLE - esque way and god was a she and a lesbian. DAMNIT. Bad move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)