What Do I Need To Study? (1 Viewer)

babi_girl

HSC
I having troubles with Business Services, i dont know what exactly to study, we dont even have a book to study off :(

pottsy1000

dont stress itll b easy

i am also coming first in my class!!! i have hjad strong suggestions from a number of teachers who also mark exams and they say definitely no ur oh&s and risk management. i went to the hsc enrichment day in sydney and thats what they said there too. hope that helps and good luck

pottsy1000

Ps

i have also bn told that the people who have written the stuff on the hsc online site (www.hsc.csu.edu.au) have had a lot of experience with setting the exams and what they have on there will help u alot...
hope that helps...
goodluck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephy22

I'm not going to study much... just go through some legislations and procedures with documents and everything it's mostly common sense...

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
stephisbored said:
I'm not going to study much... just go through some legislations and procedures with documents and everything it's mostly common sense...
sounds like a good plan - quite similar to mine in fact!

chinkyeye

HSC
lol i'm commin fist or second out of like 12-14 ppl, and i fucken do no study and havnt' rote shit in a book, in fact i havnt' had a book for da whole 2 year course, i jsut right down da shit they giv us (half da time) and throw it out later on jsut to show i am doin da work.... its all bout commonsense

jnr_mafia

HSC
lmfao...i neva bother buyin a book for bus. services...we do shit all in that class...neva studied but seem to always get good marks...+ our teachers a dope..:D
..hopefully the test is easy

Madski

HSC
Don't stress Business will b easy just look at the past papers just relax n its all common sense.
MY LAST EXAM TOO! :D cant wait ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)