What do u think u got? (1 Viewer)

somborac

HSC
Personally, coz of hard MC, i think i might have got 70. what about the rest of you?

sig

HSC
I think I'd get mid 70's

I'd be happy as hell with 80

somborac

HSC
i kind of marked my self, but i dunno if i done it hard or easy, so im hoping markers are leniant and give us few extra marks

msi

i think easy test = hard marking
and that was an easy test
so i think maybe 80's 70's

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
Optimistically, somewhere in the 80's. There are 4 marks at the end of q23 I didn't attempt cuz I ran out of time, and at least 3 in the multiple choice that were wrong. So even if I were to get everything else right, which is impossible with some of the dodgy answers I gave, I could get up to 93.

Btw sig, good avatar. Edward Elric rocks.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
hoping for a 70+, but then again i was hoping for an 80 for my trials and i only got a 62. so this time around my expectations arent that high

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
I think that I got from 0 to 100.....
(How can you predict what mark you will get, and the raw mark doesn't matter anyway because of scaling)

shift_350

hopefully a 60/70. does walking out of a exam 30 min early give you band 6? hehe

neuro_logik

HSC
dritz2003 said:
I think that I got from 0 to 100.....
(How can you predict what mark you will get, and the raw mark doesn't matter anyway because of scaling)
I agree, but anyway just for this thread i reckon i got 70+

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I wouldve said low 90s but then i came home and realised i didnt see question 23(c)!, meaning 4 marks down the drain, so im guessing high 80s raw which should be enough for band 6

somborac

HSC
same, me and my brother both didnt see 23. C and missed it completly, and it was an easy one as well.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I know it was soo easy, i skipped it because i didnt really read the bottom of q23(b), thought it said end of question but instead said question continued. Then i completely skipped the next page cause i didnt do evolution of programming languages option and went straight to q25

Vuki

HSC
I also missed that question. Was confident of ~95 raw mark before I found out I missed bloody 4 marks. What I did was saw 23, couldn't figure out the algorithm writing. Left it, did the option, came back, and just did all the stuff on the algorithm writing page (12 marks or whatever it was) and forgot about the bloody e-health shit. The worst part it they were 4 given marks it was so bloody easy. Anyway, should get 85-90, fingers crossed that gets me a band 6, I need it...

phizz

aka: Philly Cheese
HSC
What put me off, I should have seen it coming, was the writeing booklets. This is the first SDD exam for me without a set amount of lines for the answers.

I always thought that they were pointless since there was never enough lines, but they really help you with knowing how much you should write. So Im a bit worried if my answers were "full" enough to what was expected, but you never know.

somborac

HSC
vuki, r u from balkan region?, coz your surname ends with "ic"

simonj2

hero
HSC
well, i have a rule - 30 words to a mark which i kept
i'm hoping for a raw mark of around 85-90 (well.. hoping for higher)
i'm just purposely not entering the multi choice thread so i don't see what i got wrong :)

xeriphic

higher the better I think lol 75-85 or higher

not what I think I'll get, it's just a mark I hope to get that's all

Last edited:

kymoie

HSC
phizz said:
What put me off, I should have seen it coming, was the writeing booklets. This is the first SDD exam for me without a set amount of lines for the answers.

I always thought that they were pointless since there was never enough lines, but they really help you with knowing how much you should write. So Im a bit worried if my answers were "full" enough to what was expected, but you never know.
that's gotta sux

I'm hoping low 90's Its like the only exam I've done well in yet and I only have 1 more to go:S We'd hardly learnt control structures either (Software developers view) so I think the markers are gonna see some pretty wacky answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)