What Do You Do In Your Exam Gaps??? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm in the middle of an ELEVEN day holiday before my art exam. I'm not trying to sound too confident, but I don't need that much time... You can't exactly hang out with mates cuz they're studying.

I had a four hour gap between exams once. All I did was memorise music quotes that I didn't even use.

I'm sure not many people have spread out exams like me... but just wondering...

k_i_mm_i

HSC
:cool: :) :rolleyes: Hey My exam has been soooo spread out
so eng jap eng then nothing for one week then maths then nothing for one week then jap x then 3 days french then 1 week and a bit french x

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
5 days between eco and physics which is my last. Planned on having one day off and 4 days studying...3 days in and haven't started.

Damn san andreas!!!

Acid

HSC
Yep I had from eco to modern history, and it's Monday morning and I haven't done shit all. It's my second last exam and i'm SO OVER THIS SHIT!!!

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Mmmm...I had 9 days between eng paper 2 and ext eng. I thought great, I'll use them to study for modern, ancient and extension history, which are all crammed into this week. Did I do that? Nope. I watched tv, read a few books, and then decided I needed to spend the second half of that time doing huge study for extension, despite the fact that I never study for that because I need to study for history instead.

So now it';s mondy morning, and I have done a grand total of 1 day study for modern. Which is tomorrow. Don't even get me started on ancient and extension.

I know what you mean about art, though....the essay questions are so easy to predict, there's only so much you can do. Plus studying for art never really feels like studying..'ooh, that's a nice painting...'

raidan

HSC
N/A
i managed to pull myself around and do around 5 hours of modern history study on sunday, i'll study another 5 hours for it today probably
need to get in another 2 hours of physics today aswell :(
have to study physics all after me modern history exam tomorrow aswell

im so not looking forward to this

Bond_007

i try to study but eventualy just get sick of studing

Eng 1
1day
Eng2
5day
Gen Math
senior science
5 day
IPT
2 day
Buisnes Services
5 day
Geography

during my 5 days
i take one day to relax
and 4 days to study as much as i can
and by day 3 im so bored i cant do it anymore so i watch even more tv

but thats me

Bond

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
7 exams over 3 weeks. My biggest gap is 5 days. My smallest is 16 hours.

Could be worse.

I have 5 days between each of mine (with exception to english 1&2)

i spend most of the time sleeping...i think im owed 13 years of sleepins and i need to catch up on 2 years of 7:45 am classes....evil....

~~Jess~~

HSC
i had 8 days between maths n then i have 3 exams in 2 days, modern hist, physics n religion. all the skool days i while my family was outta the house i pretty much did nothing watched tv n slept. then it came to the weekend i was like omg where has my week gone! so cramming now, gonna have no time for religion

Farkette

HSC
i got 11 days from bio to IT VET.

i for one, will be going out, sleeping in, watching tv/movies, and goin to the beach (weather permitting) :D

ive so far managed to come 1st, 2nd or 3rd everytime, (from a class of maybe 10?) without any study (dont u love easy subjects) so im not worried.

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its so good to be (nearly) over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)