What do you people think about ATAR notes (Chem)? (1 Viewer)

EG16

HSC
So, trials are coming up and I'm literally relying on ATAR notes for my notes as I find the Pearson textbooks horrible. Has any past HSC student used the atar note textbooks and did well? I'm using them for both chemistry and physics. HELP PLS!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
At the end of the day the Atar notes book was written by Jake, so it's probably really good for the HSC.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
So, trials are coming up and I'm literally relying on ATAR notes for my notes as I find the Pearson textbooks horrible. Has any past HSC student used the atar note textbooks and did well? I'm using them for both chemistry and physics. HELP PLS!
I don't have the book but as someone who tutors chem, is doing a chem major in uni and has a load of experience with the new syllabus, the book from the sample pages provided on their website looks quite comprehensive from the calculation part (not too sure though if he does those same types of things for like written answers because that is from experience the place that most students lack in, because they don't really link chemical concepts with their answers, but rather give general responses. If he does then the book looks quite good)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)