What do you think I should get for monetary essay? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Ok so here is my structure for monetary policy wrote 4.5 pages
Intro-Talked about how Monetary policy can affect inflation rates and talked about how Monetary policy can affect unemployment as it can be used to control unemployment as it is guided through the NAIRU
Causes of inflation demand pull cost push-also gave example of cyclone larry how it bumped up inflation rates in dec and reffered too stimulus
then talked about how monetary policy is guided by the NAIRU and can be used too affect employment levels and how they would increase interest rates if the rate of unemployment dropped below 4.5%.
Then concluded

Well that was the summary of mine, what do you think I could get?? out of 20? :) TY :D

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Did you refer to the stimulus stuff they gave you and the time lag that monetary policy has?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Im really not sure, but was just making sure you had those two things in there - you would definitely be restricted in marks if you didn't have them.

Skriker

HSC
Im really not sure, but was just making sure you had those two things in there - you would definitely be restricted in marks if you didn't have them.
ohh right ok ok thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)