What Do You'ssssssss Think!!!! (1 Viewer)

ITALIAN_ONE

hi everyone,
did any of you find in your papers that you didnt finish on time??? if so what did you all do??? did you write extra points.. ???? if so are these points taken in to consideration???
tell us how what u think!

homeboyjoe

Well i didnt run out of time...i had enough time, but with that said, i finished within 1-2 mins of the end of the exam...I was told by my teachers that if you are running out of time and you arent finished, then points are the last desperate measure to record what you know...The examiners have to read it anyway so its not a loss.

melissella

u should definitely write any pointts down if u r running out of time- the makreres will take it into account (sorry for spellign- typing with bandaid on finger) in fact, u should write all important points down in tyour plan, even if u dont need a plan, just in case u do run out of time. i only JUST finished my papar- i worked backwards thru it (sect 3-2-1) and had 1 word to go when they said 'cease writing' sop i scribbled it, and it ended up takinfg me longer to scribble it, then fix it up, then cross it out and writre it again then it would have taken to write it properely in rthe 1st place. eek sorry again aboot the spelling

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Yep, 3-2-1 as well. But I just tied it up early instead... saw I had 5 minutes to go and then tied up what I had to say. Cleared with 10 seconds when I when back to wirte a finish to my letter...
They will consider points...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)