What does it feel like to finish HSC? (1 Viewer)

o_0

HSC
Is it actually as good as so many people say?
I thought I would die of relief after hsc trials, but now that I think about it, it was more of an anticlimax ..:frown2:

Reactions: tk8

yours

HSC
it feels the most of it is over after english but it's still dragging out for 3 weeks so there's no single moment of awe

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
It will be awesome. That heavy feeling that I have been carrying on my heart will be gone.

I have been thinking about what I would do after the HSC, I think a little bit too much that I am not concentrating on studying :(

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
It will be awesome. That heavy feeling that I have been carrying on my heart will be gone.

I have been thinking about what I would do after the HSC, I think a little bit too much that I am not concentrating on studying :(

me too :(
it feels bad lololoolol

o_0

HSC
some people have already finished i think................................... whaaaao

lockedbox

HSC
I wont be able to relax until I get my results. I have a really wierd feeling right now, I just want to do my exams and be over with it despite the fact that I know I'm unprepared for religion and need to spend this time studing to get a decent mark.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I wont be able to relax until I get my results. I have a really wierd feeling right now, I just want to do my exams and be over with it despite the fact that I know I'm unprepared for religion and need to spend this time studing to get a decent mark.
Pretty sure you'll be fine until the week before results are about to come out :p

2011_

HSC
I agree - it's not really OVER for me until marks are released - or until ATARs are released really.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it felt good, like the pressure of 12 years education had finally worn off your shoulders..

as well, by the time the results come out, none of you will even give a fuk about it (srs) unless you were borderline on not making your course, or wanted to get into medicine etc

i merely smiled when i got my results and went to sleep

o_0

HSC
so you all just forgot about it? I thought by the time mid december came by, everyone would be all hyped up again :/

D94

HSC
N/A
Find out yourself in 2 or 3 weeks. :)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
so you all just forgot about it? I thought by the time mid december came by, everyone would be all hyped up again :/
hype lasts for may be 2-3 weeks after results.. max imo

you aren't in the school environment, you'd be in the middle of a long holiday so you don't really care that much tbh ahha

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
it feels like me turning 18 the day after i finish my exams and drinking so much so as to erase 13 years of education.

enoilgam

HSC
You feel relieved and free more than anything else - its a great feeling especially if you have been pushing yourself. You dont really think about marks until a couple days before they come out.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Finishing the HSC feels like finishing on a GILF. So many years of experience down to the final climax, then booof! It's all out. You feel good afterwards, but then after a while you think to yourself "ewwww.... did I do good with that GILF (HSC exam) ????

Yeah.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Relieved. I remember I went to the beach after - best beach day ever.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Towards end of February, unless you've been working heaps (which I wasn't), you're just like: "fuck, I just want to start Uni". Then by mid-March, you can't wait for uni to finish.

Yeah, the hype wears off, especially if you're getting trashed every couple of days. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)