What emotions did you go through when you when you saw the questions? (1 Viewer)

13abie

HSC
For me it was:
Happiness @ module A --> panick as I saw all the weird extracts and flicked through to final question --> relief as I was it Suu Kyi and not Dean or a more random one --> Panick that it was the ending statements and I didn't know much about them --> acceptance about module B --> Panick that it was ONLY one related and not at least one --> anticipation and excitement for the rage of my classmates after the test (someone broke their glasses in anger)

What 'bout yall?

apollo1

Banned
HSC
happiness at module A and C. when i saw module B i was like thank god im not aiming for band 6.

13abie

HSC
happiness at module A and C. when i saw module B i was like thank god im not aiming for band 6.
lol, it was really funny just hearing the various reactions around the hall. Some people started giggling and smiling, some people thumped their desk a few guys were like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU out loud and the supervisor started laughing

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
I was chucking a little party because I wasn't going to be smashed by the questions like I expected.

" Woo, having a party, right now. Y'all are invited, but you can't make any noise...because we're in an exam :D "

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Module A: Sigh @ 'distinct', apathy @ expected generic question
Module B: Relief @ thank god it's not a specific character or '...other than Hamlet', lol @ going to need to do some major bs'ing, but oh well, could've been worse.
Module C: Lol @ it being easy, apathy @ expected generic question

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
lol, it was really funny just hearing the various reactions around the hall. Some people started giggling and smiling, some people thumped their desk a few guys were like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU out loud and the supervisor started laughing
lol your school's pretty chill

Exotic

HSC
After they gave us the papers, all you could see is people turning around and a lot of confused faces. It was really funny haha. To make it even worse, my whole school had no water supply, so all students were in the quad all day screaming and running around. Modules A and C were pretty generic, you could bullshit a lot but Hamlet literally killed us. After the first couple of minutes we actually started understanding what it was asking, but the whole concept of a scene that you have to refer to was really confusing.

HSC
Uni Grad
Module A - oh well should be okay
Module B - YES!!! studied suu kyi :) but then when i actually started the question I had a bit of doubts so I bullshitted and disagreed with the question
Module C - piss easy right there...

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC
A (Frankenstein/Blade Runner): Sweet, nice and easy, done this loads of times
B (Hamlet): What. Oh wait, that's not so hard, done this loads of times
C (50th Gate): What. It's not unique :/

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Module A: Too easy
Module B : Get fucked
Module C: Ok.... What do the words mean? -

amour

Female
HSC
For me it was:
Happiness @ module A --> panick as I saw all the weird extracts and flicked through to final question --> relief as I was it Suu Kyi and not Dean or a more random one --> Panick that it was the ending statements and I didn't know much about them --> acceptance about module B --> Panick that it was ONLY one related and not at least one --> anticipation and excitement for the rage of my classmates after the test (someone broke their glasses in anger)

What 'bout yall?

(someone broke their glasses in anger)
LOL

amour

Female
HSC
A (Frankenstein/Blade Runner): Sweet, nice and easy, done this loads of times
B (Hamlet): What. Oh wait, that's not so hard, done this loads of times
C (50th Gate): What. It's not unique :/
Yeh, I had no idea what to BS about unique for Baker!

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
I was nervous! When we went through the page by page check and I saw Module A was easy I was so relieved...I skipped ahead to Module C and was cheering again, so easy for JC! Then I go to Module B and see Yeats' was on Among School Children. I was so happy because thats the one poem I studied for in depth! Yay!!

salih08

HSC
Module A and C - easy
Module B - suu kyi? :S:( knew it less but bullshited my way through it :)

jamesfirst

HSC
Module A - extremely happy

then I flick to Module B and I'm like o shit. they specified a specific poem.

then I flick to module C and they ask for 1 related when I prepared for 2............... fuck

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Module A - Yeah generic easy yay
Module B - Hello tafe course
Module C - Yess! insert generic essay here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)